Where are they now?

Good call on Hewitt.Alot of ppl were predicting he'd be a starting winger.IMO he is certainly no worse than Robinson.

Peace.

Dominic said:
Good call on Hewitt.Alot of ppl were predicting he'd be a starting winger.IMO he is certainly no worse than Robinson.

Peace.

How they hell would you know if he is worse than Robinson?? Hewitt has been struck down with injuries and hardly played all year.

The Rock said:
Shane Walker?

At the pub with Ben last I heard. Owning and running it that is :grin:

I was really looking forward to seeing Hewitt. Watched him last year and thought he would give us that something but I think injuries must have taken over as he really hasn't even had a go.

Ben and Shane Walker are co-coaching the Tweed Segulls FOGS Cup (Reserve Grade) team

Beads6 said:
Dominic said:

Peace.

How they hell would you know if he is worse than Robinson?? Hewitt has been struck down with injuries and hardly played all year.

I judge based on the way Hewitt played for the Dragons last year, showing solid defense, conviction and a good work rate.In fact, everything Robinson isnt.You appear to have missed 2007 in a drug induced haze.

Respectfully.

I've seen a bit of Hewitt in 07 as well, and he was very impressive. I would have definitely had him on the wing at the start of the season, if it wasn't for his injuries.

Beads6 said:
Dominic said:

Peace.

Beads ,I think you may have misenterpreted the post from Dominic. icon_smile

Flutterby said:
Ben and Shane Walker are co-coaching the Tweed Segulls FOGS Cup (Reserve Grade) team

Burleigh actually. :P

Never seen Hewitt play but he was only on a one year deal, right?

Palmer Wapau?
Big raps on him at the start of the year and yet to debut. Doubt he will this year though.

Was set to debut last week against the Warriors but couldn't do so because he didn't possess a pass port.

Could come in for Eastwood this week though.

Seriously unprofessional for the Broncos or Redcliffe not to ensure every NRL registered player has a current passport.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.