• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
I so want to win the Premiership this year & the players all say, :sake: you Oloapu

Also, in all of this doom and gloom that @theshed is definitely doing a lot of lately, even taking pot shots at this forum itself.......

Give him 10....... he's been pushing the limits for a while now

You as forum staff, have the power

just sayin'

😉

Give him 10....... he's been pushing the limits for a while now

You as forum staff, have the power

just sayin'

😉

Pushing what limits exactly?

Sure though, let’s give a time out to one of the few posters on here who provides well articulated opinions.

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

That was the fan perception when Gray signed with Souths, but Karl may have received mixed messages when he needed a stronger vision.

Which articles? From what I read, the media reported the Broncos claimed they had been cleared. This was disputed by the NRL Salary Cap auditor in the Mole's follow-up article.

Yes they did in the Mole's response.

The NRL doesn't have to make a public announcement, but by making it private there is still this perception that Brisbane conducted themselves unprofessionally and exploited the young talent.

The only evidence to refute that is a poster on a Brisbane Broncos message board. Yet fans are confused why the media aren't taking sides or why some fans are asking questions of the club.
The NRL spoke to the Mole and no one else? That in itself seems hard to believe.

Anyway, I obviously missed whatever that was, but regardless, not sure how much credence I would put in the Mole.

From what I have been able to find on the topic (granted, I haven’t looked hard), it’s not like the NRL released a statement refuting what Brisbane said, condemning their behaviour and declaring war on the club. From what I can see, it seems they were asked a question and provided a token, nondescript, almost political response. Hardly screams they’ve put a big red flag over the club with a massive sanction due any day now.

Like I said, I think the only place this is still being discussed is on here, as I can’t find anything more recent than November last year.

Indeed, if the posters on here stopped discussing it, I expect that would be the last anyone would hear of it.

The NRL spoke to the Mole and no one else? That in itself seems hard to believe.

Anyway, I obviously missed whatever that was, but regardless, not sure how much credence I would put in the Mole.

From what I have been able to find on the topic (granted, I haven’t looked hard), it’s not like the NRL released a statement refuting what Brisbane said, condemning their behaviour and declaring war on the club. From what I can see, it seems they were asked a question and provided a token, nondescript, almost political response. Hardly screams they’ve put a big red flag over the club with a massive sanction due any day now.

Like I said, I think the only place this is still being discussed is on here, as I can’t find anything more recent than November last year.

Indeed, if the posters on here stopped discussing it, I expect that would be the last anyone would hear of it.
Nobody made the claim that the Broncos were about to be sanctioned, simply that they hadn't been cleared as the Broncos claimed in their press release.

This will die down, but obviously, some fans on here have issues with the way it's being perceived in sections of the media despite there being cause.

Exactly, has anyone EVER given credence to the Mole on anything?

Exactly, has anyone EVER given credence to the Mole on anything?
I do when he actually has direct quotes.

As an aside, he's usually on the ball when it comes to juniors.

I don't remember the post but who did he actually quote or was it unnamed source?

Pushing what limits exactly?

Sure though, let’s give a time out to one of the few posters on here who provides well articulated opinions.
I bet chatgpt writes all your posts.

Sorry Peter....your fuckwit radar is off.

New batteries...?

Nobody made the claim that the Broncos were about to be sanctioned, simply that they hadn't been cleared as the Broncos claimed in their press release.

This will die down, but obviously, some fans on here have issues with the way it's being perceived in sections of the media despite there being cause.
The bold part was just hyperbole on my part.

Unless I’m not seeing something though; given this was seemingly little more than a passing comment at the time, hasn’t stayed in the media and hasn’t been dragged up again conveniently in the latter stages of pre-season, I’d say it has already died down everywhere except for on here.

broncos statement 9 November
mole article 10 November
post above from someone who has reliable information about broncos amongst other things 28 November.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bert_lifts
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • Behold
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.