• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Another shitpost poll where everything is made up and the votes don't matter. Pick as many options as you want.

Don’t care where this misguided moron of a kid ends up at.

Hostage him to the contract is what should happen, **** the kid he will learn an important life lesson.

I chose the last 4 options but I was deeply disappointed there was no gangsta rap option ala Payne Haas.

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Just call his bluff, something tells me the novelty of crying not playing NRL because the Broncos hurt me feelings routine will get old quick.

All the vitriol the kid getting is self inflicted. He has been an Academy player from a very young age & to make dumb statements like he has is unacceptable.

On the other hand, he’s still in his late teens who doesn’t know what’s right/wrong. As kids at that age, we all might’ve done some silly shit but we were quickly reminded of who we are and taught to do things the right way. This kid is 100% misguided by family & agent for their financial gains. He won’t realize it yet but he’s surrounded by toxic people with poor advice. I hope someone level headed reaches out to this kid and lays it all bare for him to realize that whatever he has been doing publicly is pure madness. If he doesn’t realizes soon enough, he’ll have lot of troubles ahead in his life.

I still expect The to fail miserably & it becomes the cursed club for players in their twilight years only.

So…..has he met kevvie since he story came out?

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • john1420
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.