• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
Dragons probably an easier debut than the Sharks too.

He will no doubt be an upgrade as long as Burton can develop as a 7

I thought he defended well against the Jets but it's a bit worrying they had so much ball and attack looked average.

His game against Manly was his best running game which is his strength.

But if he makes his tackles, he can just do the Mam role with Reynolds and pot around.

I want him playing well and in the Queensland team.

I thought he defended well against the Jets but it's a bit worrying they had so much ball and attack looked average.

His game against Manly was his best running game which is his strength.

But if he makes his tackles, he can just do the Mam role with Reynolds and pot around.

Not sure Burton has enough in him at this stage to allow the Mam role.

I presume since he's been picked for the Under 19s Squad he's eligible, but I fear he could be another Ronaldo.

When exactly did Karl move to Queensland?

That Ronaldo situation still annoys me. All good to go until some busy body on Twitter decides to kick up a fuss at the 11th hour. Instead of common sense prevailing, the NRL completely bottles it.

I presume since he's been picked for the Under 19s Squad he's eligible, but I fear he could be another Ronaldo.

That Ronaldo situation still annoys me. All good to go until some busy body on Twitter decides to kick up a fuss at the 11th hour. Instead of common sense prevailing, the NRL completely bottles it.
He's been in the Broncos Academy since 13.

He was here at 13. But you have to be before 13 so I am unsure. I can't remember him before 13.

2018- Redcliffe U13, U13 SEQ
2019-Redcliffe U14, Brisbane U14, SEQ U14,
2020- Redcliffe U15
2021- Redcliffe U16 Cyril
2022- Norths Meninga U18 and Wavell, Queensland schoolboy and Australian school boys. U18 Emerging Origin
2023- Emerging Origin U19

Dragons probably an easier debut than the Sharks too.

He will no doubt be an upgrade as long as Burton can develop as a 7

Burton is runner #1 ,passing is secondary .
And like Milf he will rarely run the ball on the 4th because he has to be ready to kick on the 5th . Having the #6 as the main kicker restricts the backline plays from what I`ve seen .

So the Dogs gave Koala Poo what he wanted from the Broncos. Played 47 minutes off the bench in round 9. Did the Broncos do the right thing by prioritizing Madden?

Madden had nothing to do with this.
He was the preferred backup half - brought in from outside our system - given a top 30 position that Karl claimed he'd been promised. Jock is the only backup half in our top 30.

So the Dogs gave Koala Poo what he wanted from the Broncos. Played 47 minutes off the bench in round 9. Did the Broncos do the right thing by prioritizing Madden?

Ummm, we didn't prioritise Madden. Karl got dollar signs in his eyes and his scumbag manager pushed for a release despite being contracted. Take your wannabe clickbait to Twitter or Telegraph.

He was the preferred backup half - brought in from outside our system - given a top 30 position that Karl claimed he'd been promised. Jock is the only backup half in our top 30.
Where is your source for this?

Ummm, we didn't prioritise Madden. Karl got dollar signs in his eyes and his scumbag manager pushed for a release despite being contracted. Take your wannabe clickbait to Twitter or Telegraph.
Of course we prioritized Madden. The top 30 is a priority list. Clickbait is a bit of a stretch. I think you might need to google what that means.

Direct quotes from him. Goodness me, have you even read the thread?
So he said “they signed Jock Madden who took my top 30 spot so I want out?”

If it is that easy to find I’m sure you won’t mind copying it here for me.

Even if that is true we 100% made the right call. Regardless how either plays if that action helped us expose early what a awful and selfish person this guy is it was well worth it.

Of course we prioritized Madden. The top 30 is a priority list. Clickbait is a bit of a stretch. I think you might need to google what that means.

**** off. From what I understand we haven't even filled our top 30. Seriously, why the **** do you want to act like a frustrated journo with this bullshit? You don't have ad spots to sell, at least I understand why actual media companies do this.

**** off. From what I understand we haven't even filled our top 30. Seriously, why the **** do you want to act like a frustrated journo with this bullshit? You don't have ad spots to sell, at least I understand why actual media companies do this.
You are way too angry over nothing. Karl got his NRL debut that the Broncos refused him. That's a fact. I know you don't like it, or him - neither do I - but there's no need to get in a tizzy over it. This is his dedicated thread.

Obviously Jock was preferred over him. And given the experience, that makes sense. But here we are with Jock being slagged off over his debut. It's a reasonable question to ask. You answered no. Probably the right answer. I don't know.

So he said “they signed Jock Madden who took my top 30 spot so I want out?”

If it is that easy to find I’m sure you won’t mind copying it here for me.

Even if that is true we 100% made the right call. Regardless how either plays if that action helped us expose early what a awful and selfish person this guy is it was well worth it.
Nice try at twisting my words. I thought I was supposed to be the muckraker.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.