• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
You are way too angry over nothing. Karl got his NRL debut that the Broncos refused him. That's a fact. I know you don't like it, or him - neither do I - but there's no need to get in a tizzy over it. This is his dedicated thread.

Obviously Jock was preferred over him. And given the experience, that makes sense. But here we are with Jock being slagged off over his debut. It's a reasonable question to ask. You answered no. Probably the right answer. I don't know.

It would have been hard for us to give Karl his debut since he's, y'know, not at our club any more. Jock wasn't preferred over him, he's depth, but due to his age, much more likely to be ready to fill in so he got a top 30 spot. There is nothing to suggest, should Karl have worked hard, he wouldn't have got a top 30 spot (which we still have to offer) and a debut. But he fucked us over because his family were impatient, money-hungry deadshits.

And now because we lost a game with Madden filling in, you're trying to tap in to outrage at the Broncos "making a wrong call". To which I say, **** off. **** the **** off. That's scum tactics looking for a reaction from those that don't know your MO.

You are way too angry over nothing. Karl got his NRL debut that the Broncos refused him. That's a fact. I know you don't like it, or him - neither do I - but there's no need to get in a tizzy over it. This is his dedicated thread.

Obviously Jock was preferred over him. And given the experience, that makes sense. But here we are with Jock being slagged off over his debut. It's a reasonable question to ask. You answered no. Probably the right answer. I don't know.

Nice try at twisting my words. I thought I was supposed to be the muckraker.
Jock was brought in to replace Tyson Gamble…

I’m not sure there is an argument Tyson had Karl’s spot, is there?

Strange that it should be perceived that Jock did then, especially as already mentioned we haven’t yet filled our top 30…

he fucked us over because his family were impatient, money-hungry deadshits.

you're trying to tap in to outrage at the Broncos "making a wrong call". To which I say, **** off. **** the **** off. That's scum tactics looking for a reaction from those that don't know your MO.
That's a little bit rich. You sound backed up.

So the Dogs gave Koala Poo what he wanted from the Broncos. Played 47 minutes off the bench in round 9. Did the Broncos do the right thing by prioritizing Madden?

He sounded like a big douche when leaving, so wouldn't want him anyway. By his past comments, it doesn't seem like he would have been happy to wait behind Mam anyway.

Nice try at twisting my words. I thought I was supposed to be the muckraker.
I never twisted your words. You claimed that us signing Jock is what made Karl do what he did and I simply asked you for proof on that. You can’t provide it so rather than saying “yeah you got me I was trying to stir up some controversy” you now claim I am twisting your words.

fishing method GIF

should never have granted his release

...TBH, that's what should have occurred. We should have made him finish what he started. If that meant playing in QCup while he waits for his chance...then so be it.

I think Brisbane were very gracious and honourable in allowing him to leave.....

Maybe Karl will one day realise what these two words actually mean.

Congrats Karl on the debut, you really deserved it. All that hard work publicly bad mouthing your former club finally paid off.

Seriously though I thought he looked good. He looks strong for his age.

Dogs had 5 halves in their top 30, we had 3.

Who honestly cares, he will never be a 1st choice in either position for us, once reyno retires you think it's smart having a spine consisting of entirely kids?

Soo fucking glad he left, his self entitled mentality thinking he could be a top 30 player for our team is straight insanity, he is the same age as Mozer and certainty isn't as good as a half as Mozer is a hooker.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.