PLAYER Payne Haas

Nice for him to come out and try to put this to bed and mend his image after the fiasco that severely impacted our season.

There is zero chance that he isn't still looking for something else and won't bail on us the second he finds it.

Hope we're smart enough to know it and put ourselves in a position where we can cut ties with him first (or be content when he leaves) and use the money elsewhere.

If he does leave (and for salary cap purposes, it is best he does), I hope we immediately announce extensions for Carrigan and Flegler.

If he does leave (and for salary cap purposes, it is best he does), I hope we immediately announce extensions for Carrigan and Flegler.

What !!?
Folks here wanted Flegler gone early in the season . I said ,just wait he`ll come good .

Now he`s in line for an upgraded contract . My , how time flies when you are havin fun .

Haas would absolutely dominate in Union.

Dunno ?
The defence doesn`t stand back 10 metres in Rugger .

I said #8 or blindside break away . What position did Sam Burgii play ?
SBW was inside centre . Can`t see Payne playing that position though .

To be fair, Sproj has been a Flegs tragic for quite some time, he's no bandwagoner.

Yes .
Sproj is one of the more optimistic and positive members of this forum .

It was just a tongue in cheek opportunity to reflect on how form and perceptions can change .

I'm just happy flegs has cut down on the numbskull pens. He's still getting jammed but at least a few of them aren't his fault.

Dunno ?
The defence doesn`t stand back 10 metres in Rugger .

I said #8 or blindside break away . What position did Sam Burgii play ?
SBW was inside centre . Can`t see Payne playing that position though .
Sam Burgess played centre for England. Yes, you read that right.

In a lot of those hi lights he is playing in #6 for the club side .

That`s the blind side break away isn`t it ?

Yes I saw him playing centre too .

Personally I've come to the point where I couldn't give a stuff where Haas ends up, or whether or not he stays. Objectively Carrigan has turned into a better all round front rower anyway and we hardly have a dearth of other props not far behind him. Go drag your million dollars a year out of some other sucker like the Tigers or Tits.

I can see a scenario where we do a Haas for Munster deal with Melbourne. Everyone gets what they want.

wonder how he would feel at the dragons wouldnt mind hunt at 9 lol
Apparently Dragons are going to renew him at his current 1.2m or whatever, love Hunt but he's unaffordable

Haas is disruptive.

I'd be happy to see him go these days, unless he wants to stay for a reasonable price.

My opinion may change if he fired his manager and cut all ties with SBW and Mundine.

Munster
Except poor old Mam 😢
Munster can play FB and mentor Mam, Walsh and takeover in the halves when AR retires. Walsh can be a utility player off the bench in the meantime, his defence is not up to NRL standard yet.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • upthebroncs
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • davidp
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Skathen
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.