Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

They don’t steal they find value and development that no one has seen. Hughes and Olam were floundering at ISC clubs.
Exactly. This is what the Broncos must become

Look, thats wasnt the intent of my post...simply telling it how i see it...

It was clear no-one else was stomping our door down to join....we gave them months before announcing our new coach so...

It always had to be Kev, but as i said.....has he been set up to fail..?

I really hope not....but such is my faith in the front office...
This is why we shouldn't be demanding success straight away. And we shouldn't be lynching coaches anytime soon again. Just hit and stick for a while

This is why we shouldn't be demanding success straight away. And we shouldn't be lynching coaches anytime soon again. Just hit and stick for a while
It sounds good in theory but what would have been the state of the club if we just stuck with Seibold? I actually think if he got fired 6 months earlier when it was already clear as day he was done, we wouldn’t be in half the mess we are in now in regards to the potential mass talent exodus.

Two things,

People forget a number of games last year we where well in the fight and sometimes ahead. We should have won more games, The issue is we cracked under pressure, lacked resilience or had injuries to important players. Broncos is such a big club with history, the best thing I think Kevvie brings is he seems to be similar to Bennett in the sense he really cares about the player, he has brought back some great old heads and leaders from years past. This is already a positive IMO.

2nd why are we not chasing Hynes? why go for Hughes when Hynes looks the goods?

Don't know where to post this, but here's going to have to do.

Welcome to our new QLD colony, Norfolk Island! Next stop, moving the border to Byron.

Screenshot 2021 01 28 Norfolk Islanders react to new life under Qld rule

Last edited:

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • dirtyharry
  • broncos4life
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • mrtij
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tim K
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Broncojim
  • Astro
  • Manlyman
  • broncs30
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.