Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

Great. I need a shot in the arm. Oh wait, let me re-phrase that ...
Apparently these blokes might be able to help out.
C8873550 FDD6 4712 B36C 480E010AC624

Last edited:
It's all well and good to have the urgency, enthusiasm and commitment Qld showed in Game 1, and we didn't all year, however as I see it, our issues for next season is the absolute lack of any experience, and strike power in our backs, and the key question of whether or not Milford and Dearden combine well on both sides. We can lift our defence an awful lot, yes, but means little for winning if we can't score points.

We have no FB of note, maybe talent in Niu or Farnworth, but little experience ... hopefully Allan if we get him can fix the hole there, nothing to fill the void of Staggs's injury for at least half the season, a plodder (on performances so far) at hooker, and for mine, we need a ball playing lock.

On the question of lock, is Asiata signed or near it, or not?
I would say he has signed with either the Roosters or the Storm and we are paying half his salary with a clause that if he suffers a season ending injury we take him back and pay double his contract amount.

I take it none of you fuckers are intending on going to any BBQs in the near future???
Being the likeable bloke that I am, you probably won’t believe it; but every time I go to an event I get invited to, there is some kind of weird mix-up with the date and it turns out it was the day / week before.

Every time - it’s uncanny.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.