Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

I’m worried that Kev has unwillingly been brought in as PR cover for a hatchet job on the club. The board pushing out every player on decent coin while Kev cops the blame. What the end game is I have no idea.
He is making the tough calls. Hopefully they acknowledge this is not his team and give him time. He will make a positive cultural impact in my view. If the team competes for 80 and improves defense and ruck then he's done his job.

He is making the tough calls. Hopefully they acknowledge this is not his team and give him time. He will make a positive cultural impact in my view. If the team competes for 80 and improves defense and ruck then he's done his job.
We don't know for sure if the tough calls being made are his. Seems odd he mostly calls for unity yet continues to shed players. While players are being ticked off, can’t be doing much for team confidence or unity for that matter.

We don't know for sure if the tough calls being made are his. Seems odd he mostly calls for unity yet continues to shed players. While players are being ticked off, can’t be doing much for team confidence or unity for that matter.
He is doing what he said he would. He will unite the team once the roster is dealt with.

Kevvie also said that roster changes would be made. in fact he has said that several time.

Kevvie also said that roster changes would be made. in fact he has said that several time.
He also said he would bring in experience. He's let bird, Offa and probably lodge go...

Also, is this the first Broncos squad without a premiership winner? Pretty sure we don't have one. Huge yikes.

With Ofa going and potentially Lodge, I think we are down to 21 contracted players for 2021.
With this in mind, we have 9 announcements coming.

I’m assuming Copley Mead Kelly and Asiata are 4 - so 5 more coming!

With Ofa going and potentially Lodge, I think we are down to 21 contracted players for 2021.

Wow isn’t that a massive downgrade. What a joke

If this is the case, one of those is also Staggs who is out most of the season, wow.

So:

1. Niu
2. Kennar
3. Isaako
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. Carrigan

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Bullemor
17. Riki

18. Paix
19. Croft
20. Kennedy
21. Palasia

Plus development contracted kids:

Walsh
Piakura
Hetherington
Gollum

Is this right?

The future still looks ok but the now looks abysmal.

If this is the case, one of those is also Staggs who is out most of the season, wow.

So:

1. Niu
2. Kennar
3. Isaako
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. Carrigan

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Bullemor
17. Riki

18. Paix
19. Croft
20. Kennedy
21. Palasia

Walsh
Piakura
Hetherington
Gollum

Is this right?

FMD one hamstring tear in the backline and the side falls apart.

So:

1. Niu
2. Kennar
3. Isaako
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. Carrigan

14. Macca
15. TPJ
16. Bullemor
17. Riki

18. Paix
19. Croft
20. Kennedy
21. Palasia

Walsh
Piakura
Hetherington
Gollum

Is this right?

Gollum?? Is that a rookie I don’t know of or did you accidentally name Turpin twice?

I dunno what we do, but this will be our trophy closet in a couple years.
Images204

Wow isn’t that a massive downgrade. What a joke
It's great. Yes players coming in aren't to the same standard of those letting go but if they are budget signings then they can sort the disproportionate cap being used on middle forwards. Assessing purely on coming and going is the wrong way to go about it

Last edited:
FMD one hamstring tear in the backline and the side falls apart.
This is what I’ve been thinking. Wait until our catastrophic injury toll sets in, what is this side gonna look like.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.