Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

The Fisherman

QCup Player
I get this is in good fun but how do you quantify “trying your guts out”. Sorry mate, you only tried 86.5% or your guts out and we need at least a 90+ for you to meet your KPI.

There’s already a code of conduct in place so we don’t need the ‘don’t make a prick of yourself” KPI but again how do you quantify being a prick? Is it okay to be a prick if your pissed in private or to be a prick in public as long you’re sober?

Stay off Tinder? Why? What does that have to do with playing ability.

Mullets are back in fashion and accepted at most work places.
Shed, you nailed it in your first sentence mate, things were a bit bleak in 2020, lighten up dude and add a KPI, come on do it.

JAHHW

NRL Player
Don't get pissed in public and make a prick of yourself, you are a Bronco
There’s already a code of conduct in place so we don’t need the ‘don’t make a prick of yourself” KPI but again how do you quantify being a prick? Is it okay to be a prick if your pissed in private or to be a prick in public as long you’re sober?
As a guess: if your behaviour would be acceptable as a Sharks player of the last 10-15 years but frowned upon at all the other 15 clubs, you’re most likely being a prick.

Last edited:

Fitzy

QCup Player
Put a time frame on the contracts offered to Dearden, Coates and Staggs. Happy for the club to offer decent $ for all players as I believe they are the core of this future moving forward but I refuse for the club be Fifita’d again.
Offer them market value +50k and I think that’s reasonable.
Nah screw coates he doesn’t want to be loyal he can get F’ed. As long as we keep Staggs and Dearden I happy to lose Coates if it meant snagging the Cheese

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
I get this is in good fun but how do you quantify “trying your guts out”. Sorry mate, you only tried 86.5% or your guts out and we need at least a 90+ for you to meet your KPI.

Stay off Tinder? Why? What does that have to do with playing ability.

Mullets are back in fashion and accepted at most work places.
90%?? Clearly the KPI would be giving 110%

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markrobert123

Members online

Twitter