Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

most people on here agreed with him at the time ... in fact, until a month ago, they never really gave it a second thought

well i supported it at the time as i thought, wrongly as it turned out, that his mney would find its way to Fifitas next contract with us...

How seriously do the Cowboys want to throw big money at their hookers Cotter and Robson..?.....either one would be a long term option here once Luke and Macca are off the books..

get our coach in place please....its getting embarrissing the lack of movement here.....everyone knows its down to 2 guys, and here we are giving oursleves a dutch rudder beleiving we are a marque club again and coaches will knock our door down to join...

But theres little point in this until we get a CEO....so...get a CEO in please...

Whats the fucking wait..!.....or does everything we need, from Captain, coach and CEO, start and end with the Storm..?

I'm not sure I supported it, I don't think I did. At that time though, I think many of us hoped he knew what he was doing. As it turns out, he didn't.

I just want a 9 with a bit of speed.. We've had a couple in recent years who could run the footy, Parcell, Granville, Segeyaro. Unfortunately they all had massive deficiencies elsewhere in their game.

More recently McCullough, Turpin, Luke & Paix are all slowwwwwwwwww.

One guy who is never mentioned, Sam Verrills. He'd be the perfect recruitment target. He's stuck behind Friend, who probably wants to play another 2-3 years, and he's a really fucking good young player.
Crazy if you think paix is slow , they've likened his speed to Damien cook. Pretty sure he has athletics background

Last edited:
I'm not sure I supported it, I don't think I did. At that time though, I think many of us hoped he knew what he was doing. As it turns out, he didn't.
Yeah I definitely wasn't happy with it, was coming back from a broken ankle and then punted.

Crazy if you think paix is slow , they've likened his speed to Damien cook. Pretty sure he has athletics background

Just basing it purely on what I've seen tbh, have no idea if he can run the 100 metres in 9.5, because he never runs.

Top 5? Are you for real? C Smith, B Smith, Cook, Korisau, Grant, Mahoney, Hodgson, Friend are all better than him. Those are just the ones I can think of. Turps puts in a 100% but he certainly isn't one of the top hookers in the game.
Friend and Mahoney are not better than Turpin. Smith and Hodgson are 1&2, and Cook is 3 even though he has been horrible most of the year. Grant is ahead of Turpin after their showings so far this year, but the fact that Turpin is at the club already, trying to sign people of similar talent, when you'd need to overpay them and also get rid of Turpin is just idiotic thinking. There is no realism or logic to it. "Oh player A is better than what we have, so no matter what it's a good signing"

Friend and Mahoney are not better than Turpin. Smith and Hodgson are 1&2, and Cook is 3 even though he has been horrible most of the year. Grant is ahead of Turpin after their showings so far this year, but the fact that Turpin is at the club already, trying to sign people of similar talent, when you'd need to overpay them and also get rid of Turpin is just idiotic thinking. There is no realism or logic to it. "Oh player A is better than what we have, so no matter what it's a good signing"

They are NOT similar talent. Turpin and Macca are similar talent, i.e miles behind Smith, Cook and Hodgson and behind Grant comfortably already.

Maybe wait on anointing these guys as the second coming until they have played more than 2 dozen games.
Maybe tell the media to stop appointing them as the next so and so while your at it.

Oh look, Jake Turplods dad is back.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • broncs30
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.