Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still in the picture training gallery on the Bronc's website, and he's even smiling. Perhaps coz he's saw the teamsheet and knows he does not have to suit up again for his wages.

Will probably be our right winger next year.

I might be wrong here but I’m pretty sure he lowered a Krusty walkie talkie into a well and tricked the townsfolk into performing a rescue mission to save a fictional boy named Timmy by putting on a fake voice, then in a karmaic twist he fell into the well himself and due to his hijinks the towns people are reluctant to help him out.

I might be wrong here but I’m pretty sure he lowered a Krusty walkie talkie into a well and tricked the townsfolk into performing a rescue mission to save a fictional boy named Timmy by putting on a fake voice, then in a karmaic twist he fell into the well himself and due to his hijinks the towns people are reluctant to help him out.
That little Timmy is a real hero.

Didn't he get dropped because he stunk it up?

Dr Steve Brule Yes GIF

We are dealing with Covid-19 as best we can. Keep going....let it out.

I wonder if we might see him wind up at the Roosters now, they are quite light on for backs with Morri retiring.

He's in isolation after Huge put on a buffet for him and his family

Also $40K lighter.

Interestingly, none of that is confirmed, just that the NRL 'intends'
to bring this against the Roosters, at least until these fans either get suspended or mysteriously disappear.

Interestingly, none of that is confirmed, just that the NRL 'intends'
to bring this against the Roosters, at least until these fans either get suspended or mysteriously disappear.
What is this about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.