Which Broncos player is in for a big year in 2008?

Darius Boyd and Reece Robinson will be the ones to watch in the backline!

Joel Clinton will be the leader of the front row!

50-50 players for me are.... Rodney Davis, PJ Marsh and Tom Hewitt

I'd like to say all of them but to narrow it down. Taylor, Boyd, Michaels.

TC - I think he'll want to go out on a massive high and with no rep commitments will really pull out all the stops for the Broncos. I also think Sammy T will really step it up this year.

I think Boyd, Moon, Michaels. I'm really really hoping Ennis as well this year. I'm also hoping Sims has a great year. I haven't really seen much of him but I've read many good reports. Lookiing forward to it!

Hewitt.I watched him last year a few times and he looked impressive so hoping he gets the chance to step up at the Broncs and show what he has.

GCBRONCO said:
Ben Hannant, I think SOO football is calling for him this year and he will develop into a very important player in the side.

I hope your right, but I think SOO is atleast 16 months away for BH.

I am looking forward to Steve Michaels killing 'em in the centres.

My tips

Best back - Karmichael Hunt
Best forward - Corey Parker

They will become the new leaders of the team.

Best forward - Corey Parker

He would be in my top 3 for possible best forward in the side, but his got stiff competition from Ben Hannant, eitherway both will be critical to our chances.

Dave Taylor if he starts anything like he finished last year.

I reckon Boyd will be in for a big year, along with a (hopefully) fit Ennis.

It's a bit of a strange year for the broncs, as there are quite a lot of unproven players that the side will be looking towards to step up and become solid first graders at the very least, so for the broncos sake I hope Boyd and Ennis aren't the only two who have big years. :)

PJ Marsh - He's always been a bulletproof for his many other teams, but this time round we only have 10 interchanges, He'll tear sides apart in the later stages of each half.

D. Lockyer - Due to Wallace taking a lot of the heat for him.

J. Clinton - Now at the broncos I think we will all agree before the season ends that "HORSEpower" is fitting.

nah, I think he is ready now, provided he doesn't get dumped to premier league as soon as he scores a try and celebrates

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.