Which Broncos player would you want to see 'Mic'd Up'?

Hug-Pug

Hug-Pug

BRL Player
Dec 5, 2014
*Sorry if this question has been asked before, fairly new to the forums.

For those who don't know, Sterlo has a segment in his show a few times each season where a key player is wearing a microphone during a game, and the viewers get to hear what they say on the field. Elite players like Gallen, Thurston and Johnston have featured previously, but no Broncos players have been on the segment yet.

So my question to you; Hypothetically, which player in our current team would you like to see Mic'd Up? And also, playing against which opposition team?

Hodges when he's playing for the maroons. Master of the niggle

Definitely Hodges. I'd like them to let Bellamy have a mic though. Especially if the Storm are behind on the penalty count. There would be a fine in that one for sure

I reckon McCullough would be good to hear in a scrum.

Glenn v the Warriors.. So we could set up a drinking game where every time the words cuz or bro were said, we drink

Milford. I want to see how/if he was directing the boys around with Hunt

I'd love to see Hodges mic'd up, or Hunt as a second choice.

I'd go with Hunt and/or Macca, as the guys supposedly in charge of directing their boys around.

Yeah, I meant I want to see what his talk is like through the game. They all say he's quiet off the field etc but it'd be interesting seeing his composure on the field

Glenn v the Warriors.. So we could set up a drinking game where every time the words cuz or bro were said, we drink

If we weren't already passed out by the end, all the 'good game bro's at full-time would floor us :takdir:

I'd like them to let Bellamy have a mic though. Especially if the Storm are behind on the penalty count. There would be a fine in that one for sure

Not to mention the need to have one of these repeated during every stoppage in play

Last edited by a moderator:
They would just replace the words with beeps.

All you would hear is "beep beep beep Tony Archer beep beep NRL beep beep"

Imagine Bennett mic'd up on Sterlo. You'd barely get five words from him during the duration of a game. He barely cracks a smile.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.