• Pizza

• Cheddar

• Cheese & Bacon

• Nacho Cheese

Results are only viewable after voting.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
A very contentious topic, no doubt. Let's put this to a poll to see where BHQ stands.

I was just eating some Savoury Shapes, and I feel like they are often overlooked when people discuss the different flavours of Shapes. Or, they are always ranked towards the bottom. I feel that is unjust - they are surprisingly good.

But then, you also have the likes of Chicken Crimpy and Pizza, not to mention Cheddar, Barbecue, and of course, Cheese and Bacon. Finally there is also the Nacho Cheese option, which I honestly don't think I have ever tried!

Where do my BHQ brethren stand on Shapes flavours?

I think I'm going to have to go with Chicken Crimpy, but only by a bee's dick.

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Savoury, Chedder and Nacho Cheese just never stepped up to the plate for me.

Chicken Crimpy is the most consistent flavour of the field. It doesn't matter if it's your first or your 50th, it's still going to be tasty.

BBQ is like taking a walk down the wildside. They're the most flavoursome but you've got to tread carefully otherwise you will OD and hate yourself.

Pizza on it's day is the king, but it's usually heads or tails whether or not you've got a good pack. If you've got the right amount of seasoning you're in business and you can choke that stuff like it's skittles.

The first five Cheese and Bacon biscuits always taste godly. They sucker you in with the taste test but the rest of the batch is never as good and it leaves you with that crappy BBQ style after-taste.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.