• Pizza

• Cheddar

• Cheese & Bacon

• Nacho Cheese

Results are only viewable after voting.

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
Dixie drumsticks were pretty awesome. Not quite chicken crimpy awesome but still pretty boss. Another nostalgic food item that I'll never taste again :( Along with strawberry yogo, Smiths pepper steak chips, burgermen, tasty toobs ... there's too many dammit

Tom

State of Origin Captain
Wtf. Dixie drumsticks and chicken crimpy are\were both average at best. If there's a biscuit to mourn the loss of it's the Golliwog.

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
Wtf. Dixie drumsticks and chicken crimpy are\were both average at best. If there's a biscuit to mourn the loss of it's the Golliwog.
I'll agree about the golliwog (although I thought they just re-branded that on the basis of blatant racism?) but mate... you're a deadset commie. Chicken crimpy is a national treasure.

Tom

State of Origin Captain
I'll agree about the golliwog (although I thought they just re-branded that on the basis of blatant racism?) but mate... you're a deadset commie. Chicken crimpy is a national treasure.
Remember that other rebranding that happened sometime in the 90s

**** the chicken crimpys, the only acceptable flavours are pizza or barbecue. And Jatz smahes them all by knockout anyway.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Remember that other rebranding that happened sometime in the 90s

**** the chicken crimpys, the only acceptable flavours are pizza or barbecue. And Jatz smahes them all by knockout anyway.
You are well out of line. Chicken Crimpy above all mate, look at the poll.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Did used to love a Dixie Drumstick tbh. As well as chicken in a biscuit...but this is a discussion about shapes. Perhaps we should crown the greatest savoury and sweet biscuit of all time?
I'm sorry, you know I love you. But you can **** right off with that shit. Is there anything more worthy of being a "shape" than the one that is literally named and crafted after a shape? And shaped like it? What shape is a fucking "BBQ" shape? Like a fucking drunk square. Pizza shapes aren't even round. "Crimpy" is not a shape, it's an finish. Dixie Drumsticks are the embodiment of the term "shapes", because they are literally shaped like dix.

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. I hope you know what you've done.

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
According to a Galaxy Poll, BBQ is the most popular flavour in Australia just ahead of Pizza.

Queensland and NSW are Chicken Crimpy states.

WA and boomers are Chedder people.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
The best part of eating shapes is all the seasoning in the bottom of the foil bag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.