• Cheddar

• Cheese & Bacon

• Nacho Cheese

Results are only viewable after voting.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Just had a look at all of the health star ratings.

Nacho Cheese - 2.5
Chicken Crimpy - 2.0
Barbecue - 2.0
Pizza - 2.0
Cheese & Bacon - 2.0
Cheddar - 1.5
Savoury - 1.5

Not only does Nacho Cheese taste the best, it's also the healthiest.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Just had a look at all of the health star ratings.

Nacho Cheese - 2.5
Chicken Crimpy - 2.0
Barbecue - 2.0
Pizza - 2.0
Cheese & Bacon - 2.0
Cheddar - 1.5
Savoury - 1.5

Not only does Nacho Cheese taste the best, it's also the healthiest.

Weight;

Pizza 190G
Savoury 180G
Cheese & Bacon 180G
Chicken Crimpy 175G
BBQ 175G
Cheddar 175G
Nacho Cheese 160G

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Weight;

Pizza 190G
Savoury 180G
Cheese & Bacon 180G
Chicken Crimpy 175G
BBQ 175G
Cheddar 175G
Nacho Cheese 160G

Of course they made the others have more weight, how else would you be able to convince people to buy them over the healthier, tastier alternatives? :xxxx:

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
I really miss the "in a biscuit" range. They were my go to. Bacon in a biscuit was epic. Cheese in a biscuit puts the cheese shapes to shame.
Dixie drumstick were the king cracker when I was a kid. Sigh.

Chicken Crimpy is the only answer with regards to the current Shapes.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Just picked up some CC

View attachment 7312
Just, like, stopped at some lights on a corner. See it walking by, box foldovers riding high, strutting its stuff.

CC: "Looking for a good time, Mister".
Nashy: "Why, yes I am. What's the going rate for a moment of your time"?
CC: "3,395 kilojoules and you get to lick your fingers".
Nashy:

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Alright, I had to give Chedder and Nacho Cheese a do-over, it's been way too long between snacks.

Chedder is just pizza with none of the flavouring. It's the Diet Coke of the Shapes line, except it's somehow worse for you.

Okay, everyone should hear Unbreakable Unbreakable out, Shapes really does the Nacho Cheese brand some justice. Has it changed over the years? I don't recall each biscuit just being lathered in as much flavouring before, they really spare no expense.

It definitely deserves a seat at the table. I think Doritos and CCs have the Nacho Cheese market cornered, but it isn't the pale imitation I thought it was.

Alec

International Rep
I only eat them if I'm having some drinks at a friends house, and then it literally doesn't matter what flavour they are.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
So I tried Nacho Cheese. It did not, for me, unseat Chicken Crimpy as the premier shapes flavour. However, the tastiness cannot be denied. More research is needed and I need to once again sample BBQ, Pizza and Cheese and Bacon. Savoury can get fucked.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
So I tried Nacho Cheese. It did not, for me, unseat Chicken Crimpy as the premier shapes flavour. However, the tastiness cannot be denied. More research is needed and I need to once again sample BBQ, Pizza and Cheese and Bacon. Savoury can get fucked.
It's ok, just admit it, it's your new favourite, everything will be ok.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Whore.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Did you pay the same amount of money for all boxes? Those Nacho Cheese don't only taste bad, but they rip you to the tune of hundreds of grams of product. ACCC should ban them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.