• Barbecue

• Pizza

• Cheddar

• Cheese & Bacon

• Nacho Cheese

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
Did you pay the same amount of money for all boxes? Those Nacho Cheese don't only taste bad, but they rip you to the tune of hundreds of grams of product. ACCC should ban them.
Shapes were like 2 for $4 or $5. Couldn't get 2 inferior flavours at once though, so it was Nacho and Crimpy. Not a bad flavour at all but I'm unsure if it eclipses Pizza, BBQ or Bacon and Cheese. Does not beat the Crimp.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
So, I tried Chicken Crimpy... does NOT unseat Cheese and Bacon, but it takes a place somewhere in the top 5.

Must admit it was a genius idea to sprinkle chicken salt onto a jatz cracker, give it a new shape and sell it as the next coming...

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
So, I tried Chicken Crimpy... does NOT unseat Cheese and Bacon, but it takes a place somewhere in the top 5.

Must admit it was a genius idea to sprinkle chicken salt onto a jatz cracker, give it a new shape and sell it as the next coming...
Anyone called you a wanker this week?

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏

I also had some Chicken Crimpy's today.

I think the thing that draws people to Chicken Crimpy is the texture of the biscuit, not the flavour. It has a unique texture, one that's crunchy, but when chewing also gets stuck between your teeth, leaving pockets of half digested tastefulness to pick out for hours after eating them. None of the other Shapes biscuits really have this feature. They all have it to some extent, but CC's are the pinnacle.

That being said, the amount of flavouring, and the actual flavour itself on Chicken Crimpy doesn't compare to several of the other Shapes, imo. I think Nacho Cheese, Cheese & Bacon and Pizza are all superior.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I also had some Chicken Crimpy's today.

I think the thing that draws people to Chicken Crimpy is the texture of the biscuit, not the flavour. It has a unique texture, one that's crunchy, but when chewing also gets stuck between your teeth, leaving pockets of half digested tastefulness to pick out for hours after eating them. None of the other Shapes biscuits really have this feature. They all have it to some extent, but CC's are the pinnacle.

That being said, the amount of flavouring, and the actual flavour itself on Chicken Crimpy doesn't compare to several of the other Shapes, imo. I think Nacho Cheese, Cheese & Bacon and Pizza are all superior.
Hmm, sounds more like someone who realises what a mistake it was to vote anything other than CC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.