Which is...?

Which is more [b:up5nap8j][color=#800000:up5nap8j]LAME[/color:up5nap8j][/b:up5nap8j]?

• 1) Claiming [i:up5nap8j]this[/i:up5nap8j] isn't out?[img:up5nap8j]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3) Trying to lay blame for your team's loss at the foot of a ref's decision, [b:up5nap8j]which happe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can you add the option:

Posting a thread about a disallowed Darren Lockyer try seven years after the event

dukey said:
Can you add the option:

Posting a thread about a disallowed Darren Lockyer try seven years after the event

choppu.png

No

No Rock, they're right.
Being sore about a no try that happened seven years ago is totally understandable.
Getting annoyed about a game in the days immediately after is just weird. Maybe in seven years time it will be acceptable for us to be annoyed about a call like that.

QUEENSLANDER said:
dukey said:
Can you add the option:

choppu.png

No

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Post of the year!

Scotty said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
dukey said:
Can you add the option:

choppu.png

No

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Post of the year!
X2 lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.