NEWS White: Seibold will win a premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol so basically that cutout to stick on your fridge is a lie. There is no "broncos pledge" that he "will win a premiership"

God journos are some scummy *****.

We are the Gunners. We’re gunner do a lot of things.

So we hire a coach that has won zip silverware in 14 years as a coach. Must've had a ball tearer of a resume writer or maybe photos of CEO, chairman or a board member getting friendly with a goat

So we hire a coach that has won zip silverware in 14 years as a coach. Must've had a ball tearer of a resume writer or maybe photos of CEO, chairman or a board member getting friendly with a goat

He’s got a job for life in sales from me once he gets shit canned from the broncos job

He’s got a job for life in sales from me once he gets shit canned from the broncos job
So out of the 4 applicants for the job, Maguire has won a NRL premiership. Walters has won an origin series. Demetriou has won 2 ISC premierships. Siebold has won what? Maybe a meat tray at the local RSL?

Last edited:
So out of the 4 applicants for the job, Maguire has won a NRL premiership. Walters has won an origin series. Demetriou has won 2 ISC premierships. Siebold has won what? Maybe a meat tray at the local RSL?

Seibold won dally m coach of the year 2018

What do you sell? I've been accused of being him so I'd like to know what I'll be selling next?

Seibold won dally m coach of the year 2018
Yes he did but no one remembers coach of the year. Trent Robinson probably wouldn't trade his Rooster's premiership ring for Coach of the Year title.

Look Siebold may turn out to be the most successful coach that ever held a clipboard, but to punt someone with a proven track record for what amounts to smokey is a serious gamble. Was Wayne really that bad?

Look Siebold may turn out to be the most successful coach that ever held a clipboard, but to punt someone with a proven track record for what amounts to smokey is a serious gamble. Was Wayne really that bad?

The great Wayne was powerless to fix this squad. His plans need a legitimate half back and a committed defense.

Reactions: Gaz

IMO, the immediate swap had more to do with when Seibold was off contract.

Seibolds contract was off contract at the same time as Bennett (end of 2019) and with Bennett nearing the end of his career, the club identified Seibold as a long term successor. but with this being the case, they had to move to sign Seibold to a deal from the 2020 season, before the Rabbitohs could lock him up long term (they had a sizable multi year contract extension on the table already)

not to mention the fact that under Bennett, we were getting further away from our goal. he also never addressed the issues in our spine

Reactions: Gaz

Wayne had 4 years to deliver a premiership, we went backwards.

I can't believe there are people that still think the Broncos weren't justified in punting him and made the wrong call.

Bennet will never coach the broncos again. He will probably never have anything more to with this club in any capacity.
Talking about him at all in the present is a waste of time, and blaming our current troubles on him ridiculous.
We desperately need some work on our defence. There have been some terrible efforts defending our line. Whatever else we do is superfluous if we cannot stop our opponents from scoring so easily.
I'm starting to think there was a reason Bennet drilled defence so hard during the off-season. In any event it speaks of a wider issue of attitude. If we were losing because big forwards were put one-on-one with halves or halves getting run over by gigantic props, you'd put itidown to in-experience but we're getting flogged by no-name wingers and journeymen forwards.
I think the axe has to fall on a few players (if only to feed some self belief in the side). At this stage we best hope there is a winning streak soon or we may as well pick some youngsters aim for 2020. That is something I'd never expect to be saying of the broncos.

How could we have gone backwards when we were a threat to all teams in the top 8 last year?
The lads dug in deep for Bennett in the big games. They are not playing for Seibold, they just don't give a damn for the jersey anymore.

Before the Dragons semi final loss, alot of experts (including Tallis) had Broncos as the dark horse to take out the title.

We are 200 folds a better club with Bennett holding the reigns, even with mediocre players in key positions. They should have let him go out on his own terms.

How could we have gone backwards when we were a threat to all teams in the top 8 last year?
The lads dug in deep for Bennett in the big games. They are not playing for Seibold, they just don't give a damn for the jersey anymore.

Before the Dragons semi final loss, alot of experts (including Tallis) had Broncos as the dark horse to take out the title.

We are 200 folds a better club with Bennett holding the reigns, even with mediocre players in key positions. They should have let him go out on his own terms.

Bennett was responsible for those mediocre players in key positions.

he also oversaw our slide down the ladder.

Bennett's final game in charge against the Dragons, is one of the worst performances we have had in a long time. not only should we have won that game ... but we should have won it convincingly ... instead we got our asses handed to us

Bennett was responsible for those mediocre players in key positions.

he also oversaw our slide down the ladder.

Bennett's final game in charge against the Dragons, is one of the worst performances we have had in a long time. not only should we have won that game ... but we should have won it convincingly ... instead we got our asses handed to us

Then good luck to Seibold making the 8, this year or the next. While at Redfern, cabinet space is being adjusted for another premiership trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.