Who are you going for?

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
So anyway just heard apparently the comp is still going. Couldn't figure out how to make it a poll vote. I think the 2 acceptable choices are obvious though. Hoping beyond hope for a Parra\Raiders GF. From that what may come.

Parra or Raiders

Daylight

Manly
Roosters
Souths
Melbourne

**** you Tom, nobody cares.

@Big Pete who are you rooting for? Not who do you think will do it or anything. Deep down, in the bottom of your soul, who do you WANT to take the whole thing out?

I usually like the exciting teams once the Broncs are out. So the Faders for me.
But most important is Poosters or the Storm not winning.

Not Ricky Stuart.
Not Mitchell Moses.
Not James Roberts.
Never manly.
Not the Roosters.
And, most definitely, not ever, never, Melbourne Storm.

Cheering for Manly, purely because their improvement under Hasler has been incredible. It will also further prove that Barrett is amongst the worst coaches to ever grace the NRL.

Realistically though they cant win it without Turbo. So I'll hang my hat on Canberra.

I happy with the Raiders, despite Ricky costing me in SVRL. Parra too, so I’m on board with those two in the GF. Be a nice change to get away from the other four who are usually always around there

Confession time ... I don’t hate the Roosters. Maybe it’s just because of GoodGuy™ Cronk, but I don’t have any ill will there. Friend, Cordner and Tetevano are the only guys I don’t really like, but the rest I’m at worst ambivalent towards

Eels, Raiders, Manly, Roosters, Storm, Souths in that order but huge gap after Manly.

Pretty weird how much I’ve swung on my position on manly. Them winning would be best, then souffs then the rest can die in a grease fire.

Not the Eels,Melbourne or Roosters.
If I had to, Canberra then Manly in front of Souths. 5 out of the 6 make me feel dirty.

I happy with the Raiders, despite Ricky costing me in SVRL. Parra too, so I’m on board with those two in the GF. Be a nice change to get away from the other four who are usually always around there

Confession time ... I don’t hate the Roosters. Maybe it’s just because of GoodGuy™ Cronk, but I don’t have any ill will there. Friend, Cordner and Tetevano are the only guys I don’t really like, but the rest I’m at worst ambivalent towards
Mate I really, really liked Cronk up until he started taking dives this year. Now he's in the same basket as the rest of them as far as I'm concerned.

Mate I really, really liked Cronk up until he started taking dives this year. Now he's in the same basket as the rest of them as far as I'm concerned.

Can’t say I’ve noticed it, but then again any game that’s not ours kinda fades into the background. It’s kinda weird that he’s doing it because he’s always been noted for his toughness. Like in the GF last year. Relative to that, choking out Smith gives him a pass until he retires in my book

Raiders > Souths > Eels > Manly > NRL to be dissolved > Roosters > Melbourne.

Raiders.

They won't win it, but stranger things have happened I suppose.

Active Now

• Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.