Who are you going for?

Raiders then anyone else apart from the Storm.

I'd be on the Raiders if they weren't coached by Ricky Stuart. I'm still on the Bennett train, y'all can judge.

Rabbitohs
Eels
Sea Eagles
Raiders
Roosters
Storm

Raiders
Souths
Eels
Manly
-- Cancel the competition

Anyone other than the Roosters or Rabbitohs.

Last edited:
Raiders

Manly

Souths

Eels
Storm

Roosters

I want the b2b record to be still owned by us, so for me it's Roosters last followed by the cheats and then the Eels. I actually fucking hate the eels but they have been good this year it must be said, so fair play to them.

Raiders are by far my preferred choice.

The last time the Raiders had a golden patch (late 80's / early 90's) we had a golden patch straight afterwards, so for that reason alone I'm hoping its the Green Machine.

The last time the Raiders had a golden patch (late 80's / early 90's) we had a golden patch straight afterwards, so for that reason alone I'm hoping its the Green Machine.

Yeah because we took Lazzo and Kevv lol

They were still shit hot though in the early - mid 90's.

Raider's, South's, Manly, Eels, Roosters, Storm.

- Raiders, despite Ricky

- Daylight

- Manly (sacrilege, I know... but most of the wankers from the team are gone, and DCE hasn't annoyed me in a whole year)

- Earth Quake

- Chooks

- Tsunami

- Eels

- Vulcano eruption

- Storm

- Asteroid strike annihilation

- Yeah... nope, **** you Wayne.

Darn right @Porthoz . I'm a world class hater so I have some ingrained shit in me. I've been watching league since probably 1973 and played from 1971 . Old habits die hard. I hate NSW more than everything else.

Last edited:
Can I ask the reasons behind the hate for Parra from a few?

The Eels winning would probably be the best result for League although the Raiders winning would be good too: both sets of fans deserve it.

The storm would be the worst result closely followed by the rorters.

Darn right @Porthoz . I'm a world class hater so I have some ingrained shit in me. I've been watching league since probably 1973 and played from 1971 . Old habits die hard. I hate NSW more than everything else.
Power to you mate. I'm just surprised anyone would put the Storm first...
Even though I probably have more admiration for them than most people here, I can't abide by their "innovative" ways and tactics to destroy the enjoyment of the game.

Power to you mate. I'm just surprised anyone would put the Storm first...
Even though I probably have more admiration for them than most people here, I can't abide by their "innovative" ways and tactics to destroy the enjoyment of the game.
Yes it's hard to stomach I have to admit.
Once that last link to the Qld dynasty is gone I'll put them in with the rest.
The other teams are NSW even Canberra so **** NSW

Anyone but souths. **** Bennett. And **** Roberts the grub too.

I am genuinely torn. As much as I want Souths to win it this year over the others left, I want even more for neither of the Storm or Roosters to win it. **** the Storm and their continuous cheating, in all aspects of the game. And while I hate the Roosters slightly less, all the Broncos really have left in their grip right now is the legacy of being the most recent team to go back-to-back.

I don't think Souths can match it with either of those teams. The Raiders at their best was already able to dispatch Melbourne once, so they are a chance.

But this guy. ****.

HarmlessHarmoniousArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I am genuinely torn. As much as I want Souths to win it this year over the others left, I want even more for neither of the Storm or Roosters to win it. **** the Storm and their continuous cheating, in all aspects of the game. And while I hate the Roosters slightly less, all the Broncos really have left in their grip right now is the legacy of being the most recent team to go back-to-back.

I don't think Souths can match it with either of those teams. The Raiders at their best was already able to dispatch Melbourne once, so they are a chance.

But this guy. ****.

HarmlessHarmoniousArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif
*twice

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.