VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The catch is, you can only choose from the likely/linked names.

If you select other, please specify whom (ie Barrett, Wallace, etc).

Madge out of the realistic options, but wouldn't be pissed if we got Hannay. Slater would be ideal if he could be convinced with an insane offer, but it won't happen.

Don't think Maguire should be an option as he is under contract with NSWRL

I'd go with Adrian Lam.

That won't happen though, so if we were going someone experienced, I'm going Arthur.

If we are going rookie, I'm going Hannay.

If we are going full left field, I'm going Peters (Hull KR coach) - especially if he brings Mikey Lewis with him.

Don't really care as long as it is the guy who will be our next premiership coach

The situation now dictates that it can't be a rookie coach, depending on how far along the process the Broncos find themselves.

Seibold took over in December and it was a mess. Ryles has been getting ready since July for the Eels. It would be setting someone up to fail to give them a few weeks to start on November 7.

Wayne Bennett have Dean Young big wraps so maybe he could be an option

The situation now dictates that it can't be a rookie coach,
I don't see why not. They're free to select whoever they deem fit, for whatever reason they determine. But it's a pretty safe bet it won't be.

The situation now dictates that it can't be a rookie coach, depending on how far along the process the Broncos find themselves.

Seibold took over in December and it was a mess. Ryles has been getting ready since July for the Eels. It would be setting someone up to fail to give them a few weeks to start on November 7.

Its fucken McGuire.....!!

angry panda GIF by Steve Konklin

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Nerd
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • Wolfie
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Stix
  • pennywisealfie
  • Dee
  • ostin86
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.