Who first?

Who do you want to see hurt first?

• Total voters
O'Donnell. Only coz he can hurt us more than any other player out there. He even broke his hand from hurting us too much last time. The guy deserves some of his own medicine

Why pick one? I'd like to see all the softwankers get absolutely smashed. See my sig.

I want all of them like that, at least one point during the game.

And Poore the form prop. Rocky, get your hand off it, remove the blinkers and wake up. Your team is shit, your state is shit, your city is shit. The baby blue wearing **** have nothing to represent, you should be ashamed of such a shocking state.

Nashy said:
Your team is shit, your state is shit, your city is shit. The baby blue wearing **** have nothing to represent, you should be ashamed of such a shocking state.

QFT!!!!

Totally nailed it.

Where's the 'all of the above' option?

As much as I'd love to see Hayne hurt, and I mean really, really farked up, I went with O'Donnell. I think he's pretty fired up for a big game and has been in great form of late and is the one player in that team I think QLD would be worried about above any other.

Hayne by the length of the straight, although like a few have pointed out the issue will be telling wether in fact he really is hurt. So if he gets up and plays on, we really need to hurt him again, and again, and again.

Once he's gone then we work on Farrah. I can't stand that smarmy little rake who thinks he's God's gift to the world of Rugby League. Meh, overrated injury prone Hack. Let's target the lower back. Muwhahahhahaha.

Nashy said:
Your team is shit, your state is shit, your city is shit. The baby blue wearing **** have nothing to represent, you should be ashamed of such a shocking state.

awesome

Now, the poll, yeah, Hayne
It's really hard to not chose Hayne to get owned - just think back to those dives and wonder how he'd react to actually being injured, but I was close to calling that smarmy Lyon (but Hayne is more dangerous)

I wouldn't mind seeing Farah get a compound fracture. I'd probably LOL.

I'm not picky. I would like to see ANY of the Blues players bruise their shoulders on Billy Slater's face when they knock him unconscious.

[icon_lol1. Looks like I'm very much in the majority here. As much as it would be convenient for Qld to have one of the most effective Blues players go down, I'd much rather see it happen to the guy who most deserves it - that absolute friggin Fabio Grosso of a character Hayne.

In fact, he's probably the only real geniune hateable player in the NSW team at the moment from my point of view. It doesn't seem the same as before. We need Mason back in the team, not only to make Qld's winning margin bigger, but also as a genuine focus for the HATE. Mind you, I'll hate the whole lot of them if they happen to win, since they'll all instantly become the same arrogant spivs that Joey, Freddy and co were a few years ago.

I think there should also be a topic of "Who last?"

ie, once Queensland has the game in the bag, I would like to see the following:
- Slater knocked severely unconscious
- Inglis to do a minor shoulder injury
- Smith to badly break his nose
- Johnson to have a minor hamstring strain

All injuries just to keep them out of backing up on Friday night.

Oh yeah!

Do you seriously want Slater, Inglis, Smith and Johnson to be missing for games 2 and 3???

Astroboy said:
Do you seriously want Slater, Inglis, Smith and Johnson to be missing for games 2 and 3???

Coxy said:
All injuries just to keep them out of backing up on Friday night.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that that sentence may not read as well as it should, but basically I'm saying minor injuries that mean they just miss Friday night's game.

Yeah I suppose it's about how you interpret the word "just" as it could mean "I don't want them playing Friday night, whatever else happens" or "I don't want them to be out any longer than Friday night". I wasn't sure which way to read it.

Personally I could not wish any ill on any of the mighty Maroons, not while playing in a Maroon jersey anyway. When they pull on the Melbourne jumper, things just might change :)

Not that I'd want them hurt at all, at least during the Origin series. I'd like to see the Broncos beat the best the Storm can put on the paddock come Friday.

But it won't happen, compare those storm players to the broncs, they don't put in nearly as hard - unfortunately , if someone gets injured it will be Hunt, he always plays so much harder then Slater

Anyway, we'll be able to beat the storm

ddd said:
But it won't happen, compare those storm players to the broncs, they don't put in nearly as hard - unfortunately , if someone gets injured it will be Hunt, he always plays so much harder then Slater

Anyway, we'll be able to beat the storm

Not quite, but unfortunately someone did get injured and it was Hodges (FARK IT).

The Rock said:
[quote="The Gymp":1i2b855t]Yeah I am sure the QLD props are shitting bricks about Justin Poore LOLZ

HAHAHA that's hilarious hey! [icon_shady

The form prop of the game and QLD aren't scared?

Wankers![/quote:1i2b855t]
8-)

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.