Who is your favourite non-bronco player?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
And why is it Semi Radradra?

external

it's not, because it's manu.

and Masoe is pretty bomb too.

It used to be Thurston, but the guy is too much of a sook when he loses in finals games.

Mine is Cronk.

I still like watching Thurston play, I just like Cronk more.

Last edited:
Hayne. So now I have none.

Yeah mine was Hayne too. Parra is such a fun 2nd team to support because they're so silly but the result doesn't really bother you.

Yeah mine was Hayne too. Parra is such a fun 2nd team to support because they're so silly but the result doesn't really bother you.

Hayne was my fave non-Bronco, but Parra aren't my second team. I agree they're fun to watch. Except Corey Norman.

original.gif

I have always hated the Eels. I blame this on disliking Brian Smith. I didn't like him when i was like 9 and still don't. I did always like Eric Grothe Jr. though. I also have never liked Hayne. He was lazy and dived a lot. I do agree that he was a good player when he showed up but that really wasn't as often as people like to remember.

My current favourite non-Bronco is Thurston. I haven't seen a player give as much as he does during a game, making those last ditch tackles, always diving on the ball and just being the right place since my all time favourite, Darren Lockyer.

Thurston by the length of the straight.

Renegade has it right.

The only non Bronco I like is Manu Vatuvei.

Konrad Hurrell would be the one I hate the least after that and then probably Nate Myles.

Basically, if you play rugby league and aren't in maroon and gold or you have don't have gold teeth, then I don't care for you.

Peter Wallace now that his back at the Panthers.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.