Who of the current 13 will win premierships?

Who of the current squad will win premierships?

• 1. Walsh

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 2. Oates

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 3. Farnworth

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 4. Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Cobbo

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • 6. Mam

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 7. Reynolds

• 8. Haas

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • 9. Paix

• 10. Flegler

• 11. Capewell

• 12. Riki

• 13. Carrigan

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Whether it be with the Broncos or some other club, who is the most likely to have at least one ring by the time they retire? For existing premiership winners like Reyno and Capewell, vote for them if you think they will win again before they retire. You have 3 votes each.

I can't see Reyno getting another ring before he retires, so sadly he's just here to guide the youngsters down the best possible path. Capewell might see another one if the club gets its shit together fast enough. As much as I would love to see Oates win one before he goes, he's another one that's probably too long in the tooth to ever win one now.

Walsh will definitely see at least one before his days are done no matter who it is with, as well as Haas and Carrigan. Herbie is a good chance as well but not if he signs long term with The Sushi. Mam, Cobbo and Staggs are all outside chances but not worth a vote.

Billy will bring home the QLD Cup. Go the mighty Seagulls!

So old mate doesn't have Billy in the 13, all this time you lot have been carrying about nothing, if Paix is the 9. What's the big issue?

I ran into technical difficulties ... it'll only let me select 3 choices, seems a bit unfair to leave the others out when they'll all have one by this time next year 😉

I've went with Carrigan, Haas and Cobbo. 50/50 on Walsh, depends if he sticks around, I think our club will win a premiership in the next decade.

If it's with us Carrigan is probably the best pick because I think he is the most likely player to be here for his whole career(outside Oates but Oates probably has 3-4 years max left in his career).

That or Haas, assuming he leaves for Roosters or the like as soon as his contract is up.

Just for comparison

(2008-2011)
Gerard Beale
Dale Copley
Dane Gagai
Matt Gillett
Alex Glenn
Josh Hoffman
Ben Hunt
Andrew McCullough
Josh McGuire
Corey Norman
Antonio Winterstein
---
(2012-2018)
Jai Arrow
Jake Granville - only premiership winner
Jamayne Isaako
Jordan Kahu
Kodi Nikorima
Joe Ofahengaue
Tom Opacic
Tevita Panagi - doesn't count
Jaydn Su'A
Jarrod Wallace

Unread

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.