Who replaces Smith?

Alright I'll be brave and not give options but definitives. Let's say 2019 the big 3 have all retired and Greg is still got enough to play in the centres but not fullback, and someone says "you have to pick the spine right now".

1. Munster
6. Milf
7. DCE
9. Parcell
14. Morgan

I'm with you on everything except DCE, the guy is useless at rep level.

I'm with you on everything except DCE, the guy is useless at rep level.

I knew this one would cop flack but he is a solid half. I think he'd play better if he was the senior play maker out there. I think the occasion got to him. I think a confidence (arrogant) player like him struggles outside a more dominant half. I will say that I think when 2019 swings around that he won't be the best options but for the purpose of my hypothetical I think he is the safest. There is a lot of unknown around Hunt/Mbye/Taylor.

The trouble with DCE was that no one knew what play he was doing.

DCE put himself before the team and cost us the series. I don't care if he's Thurston good, motherfucker should be banned from origin for life. Either that or he can cover Hunt at training while Hunt's injured, before being dropped when Hunt recovers at 6pm on game night.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • kman
  • Kev_Guz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.