Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Kodi Nikorima

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • James Roberts

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
The Milford you watch must be a different Milford to the one I see playing for the broncs. In any case, "our complete lack of direction in the halves" has been more than less, a feature of the our attacking structures for years and it is taking Seibold a while to deconstruct and replace with something that works.

Do you honestly believe if you put someone like Munster at 5/8 in our team he would suddenly turns us into the Storm and we would be 5 from 5?

Milford (and every player) plays the way he/they does/do because he/they need to fit into the structures and shapes that are coached. Sure, individual brilliance, or x-factor adds a lot and that can't be coached but still, that doesn't win games - team play does.

For mine, if you put Milf into the Storm it wouldn't take too long for him to learn their way of doing things under Bellamy, and he would tear other sides apart with his footwork and other talents, given the opportunities their shapes and structures would give him.

This sort of change is exactly what I am waiting for at the Broncos as a result of Seibold doing things differently. I am already seeing things changing slowly as Milf and Knik work together to create the opportunities I have seen in the last 2 games which succeeded on a few occasions and failed in others because of poor finishing.

In any case, I have revised my opinion and Boyd is our best option for FB for now, and Milf for 5/8.

I must be watching a different Milford because apart from one or two decent kicks he was terrible on Thursday night. This season he constantly runs the ball, steps back inside, runs around in circles a little and is eventually tackled in the middle of the field where the play just breaks down and he looks stupid. I can’t recall a single line break from him this year.

And I think Munster would be a hell of a lot better at the broncos then Milford is at the moment. I’m not saying we are 5-0 but we probably have far better organisation and we might actually look like we know what we are doing at the back end of sets on attacking ball.

How much can the Fb help with organising?
I know it's mainly on the halves, but surely someone experienced as Boyd can help?
Is there a system in place?
Or is it encouraged to play off what they see?

And how hard is it to comunicate with your outside players that your grubbering/drop punting to the corner/in goal or putting a bomb up?
Seemed like alot of the kicks tonight were lacking kick chasers.

Boyd doesn't seem to float around the ruck looking for offloads, so what is he doing?

Active Now

• Battler
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.