Who you want to win comp?

T

The Boss

BRL Player
Feb 15, 2016
Unfortunately we will be lucky to make finals let alone win the whole thing. With that in mind who do you want to win NRL Premiership?
Panthers - no way, very arrogant and can't stsnf them winning again
Cronulla - Don't mind them but are not entertaining to watch.
Nth Queensland - No chance for obivous reasons.
Melbourne - Sick of them winning
Parramatta - Going for them fun to watch, like see them break their drought and not annoying.
Roosters - Sick of them winning
Souths - Can't stand Latrell and Walker great players but dirty players.
Raiders - Indifferent but not excited to see them play.

Premiers are coming from one of Penrith, cows or sharks.

So on that basis, sharks.

Truly horrible list of finalists this year. I don't even have a bregrudging favorite. Could not give less of a shit. Drop an asteroid on Olympic Park on Grand Final day.

It's a who's who of protected species, arrogant dicks, grubs, entitled whingy wankers like the Raiders and the Cowboys, drug cheats like Cronulla and perennial losers like Parramatta. If anything it's a terrible look for the game that this is the best we've got, and in reality only something like 3 of those sides are any chance of a premiership and they're the usual suspects. Another year, another premiership for Penrith, Melbourne or Easts.......Swell. Great look for the game.

I will be shattered if the Sform slide doesn‘t continue.
Panthers are too arrogant.
Could not bear the gloating from Cows or Eels fans.
Looks like it’s the Sharks.

Cowboys, Souths, Cronulla, Canberra. In that order, I'm not fond of the others. I think Penrith will make it two-peat though.

No one... hope they all get 50 put on them

Actually maybe Penrith so rorters back-to-back premierships is immediately surpassed in the record books

It's actually shaping to be a terrific finals series. Parramatta v Panthers with Eels winning probably be best scenario as they both play entertaining brand of rugby league have a rivalry. When your team not in it you ateast want the grand final be great game.

Penrith or Cronulla. I enjoy Penrith, a very good side. A bit of arrogance is a good thing. At least they don't try to bend the rules like Melbourne or get away with murder like Sydney.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Jeza23
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.