Why Cherry-Evans should never grace the QLD jumper again.

The Broncos still offered Inglis a substantial offer and while Inglis felt the Broncos didn't accomodate him, we've only got one side of the story who lied to everyone involved. All we know for sure is that senior players gave their honest appraisal of the coach, but considering that there were a lot of Gold Coast players looking to leave the sinking ship, I doubt the general feeling of the Gold Coast Titans was all that warm either.

So while he doesn't come off as bad as DCE...what he did was still pretty poor and it was to our club no less.

I think you're right about Souths by the way, but don't want to say for sure because I never read or heard anything official.
You make a good point, the Inglis affair was with the Broncos, which is why it did piss me off mostly.
Had it been the Titans, I wouldn't nearly have given a shit under the same circumstances, unlike the DCE affair, because of the premeditation to use and damage a struggling club to essentially blackmail another. The Titans were just under new management, and did not do anything wrong with DCE to warrant his mistrust, on the contrary.

I don't believe there was any premeditation from Inglis, just a poor reaction to how things unfolded at the Broncos, whom share a degree of blame, and the much better way he was treated by souffs. That's the main difference for me.

Unread

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Lazza
  • Gaz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.