Wimbledon

Aussie teenager Nick Kyrgios has beaten Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon!!!!! This deserves a thread, well done lad!!

Certainly does deserve a thread.

Well done Nick, unbelievable.

What a champ

Has to back-up straight away, game is on at 5pm (2am Aus)

Last edited:
Epic achievement, made all the sweeter by having money on him to do it.

Replay of Kyrgios v Nadal on 7two at 7.30.

Tried my hardest to stay awake for this match. Made it through the first set, then I have scattered memories of the next 2 sets before waking up to Good Morning America. Was stoked to check my phone and see that he had won. He really dominated that first set.

This really reminds me of the Philippousis break out match against Sampras all those years ago.

Awesome effort to take down Nadal. Apparently his next match is on at 2am tomorrow morning, against the world #9

This really reminds me of the Philippousis break out match against Sampras all those years ago.

Let's hope NK's fate is not the same. Phillipousis tanked massively against Woodforde the next round. It was soooooo disappointing.

Ughh, game is on at 2am, it was just the coverage that started at 9pm.

I hope he can get through. Jeez he plays a tough game. Did everyone see the trick shot? For those that haven't...

I mean, WTF is that lol.

I didn't think he'd beat Nadal but I had a feeling he'd give him a fair shove. To beat him in the way he did though, wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's right Harry, Nadal played very well. Kyrgios won it fair and square. He is a massive shot at taking down Raonic but hopefully he does it quickly to rest up for the semi.

the smart money says otherwise ...

Yeah, whilst I'm hopeful I can't see it. If I'm being honest, as well as he played against Nadal.....Nadal has always been hit and miss on grass.

Kyrgios vs Raonic

[SPOILERS]currently 3-3 first set [/SPOILERS]

Kyrgios vs Raonic

[SPOILERS]Kyrgios won the first set 7-6.

It went to a tie-breaker[/SPOILERS]

Kyrgios vs Raonic

[SPOILERS]Raonic takes the second 6-2

Scoreboard
Kyrgios ... 7... 2
Raonic .... 6... 6
[/SPOILERS]

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • ell.d33
  • Manofoneway
  • Rah88
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.