NEWS Win five games or you're sacked Seibold

Ok, bit of a sidetrack here but you hear journo's going on about player accountability on various topics, but what about their accountability for just making rumours and other shit up?

It shits me that they can make shit up and not be held accountable because it can really damage the reputation of the club/players.
their accountability is to generate clicks and discussion, which they successfully do. ethical? no. effective? we're talking about it right now, so 100%

Talking about ethics, you know why News.com.au automatically runs their videos whether you like it or not? It's to boost up the view count on their videos so they can then charge higher advertising costs.
Facebook use to do this until they got caught out.

Talking about ethics, you know why News.com.au automatically runs their videos whether you like it or not? It's to boost up the view count on their videos so they can then charge higher advertising costs.
Facebook use to do this until they got caught out.
I'm yet to find a browser extension that disables this, so if you come across it, please let me know.

mute the site (right click on chrome tab, mute site) is the best I can come up with

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.