OLYMPICS Winter olympics

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Anyone watching? Love the snowboarding.

Hey gents, what sort of times are we looking at for most of the events skiing/snowboarding events. Later in the day or just whenever?

Hey gents, what sort of times are we looking at for most of the events skiing/snowboarding events. Later in the day or just whenever?

The women's slopestyle has been and gone. Coady with our first medal, a bronze

Did the NZer win gold?
Silver I thought but I missed the medal presentation.

why is figure skating only ever 1 or 2 ppl? Imagine a beautiful performance with 10-20.

Silver I thought but I missed the medal presentation.

why is figure skating only ever 1 or 2 ppl? Imagine a beautiful performance with 10-20.

It'd look more like the running man then

tumblr_o6jzczOqID1qjztgpo1_400.gifv

Aussie going for good in women’s moguls

SHE DID IT! GOLD to Australia’s Jakara Anthony! She was the best the whole way through and blows everyone away with her last jump to seal it - WOW!

Ok this downhill ski shit is cool as **** too.

I like the Winter Olympics because most of the sports are massively dangerous. Crazy they even attempt the sport let alone adding flips and shit

I like the Winter Olympics because most of the sports are massively dangerous. Crazy they even attempt the sport let alone adding flips and shit
I’ve done some snowboarding when I was younger. Crashing on the ice is usually pretty safe.

On the one hand you've got Skeleton run and on the other you've got Curling....there is no in between

7mate usually screens cool runnings around now every 4 years. Anyone know what’s going on?

Men's Downhill skiing at 120kmh

Tom Cruise Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Men's Downhill skiing at 120kmh

Tom Cruise Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

with the ski jumping, what makes someone sitting on a bench go, hey you know what, I feel like jumping off a ledge here.

Active Now

• porouian
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.