Womens Origin - NSW vs QLD

Time for Ferguson
I think brigginshaw is still the best footy brain in the women's game (although Pearson is catching up very fast, daylight after that), it's just that age and the increased athleticism of the players that mean she's a yard or 2 off the pace. They sit back and wait for her knowing she's too slow to do what she's planning too.

But, she's also the calmest and the one you'd want with the game on the line with a minute to go, nearly pulled it off last night.

I think she has one more year in her but we need Aitken to stand up and take lead. I acrually thought Aitken was ok last night, she was obviously picked as one of the main dangers by nsw.

I missed the start of the game but lenarduzzi will need a lot of back up to lead our pack with Millie Boyle gone. She's another player that I think the athleticism of players means she will lose a lot of impact, same with amber hall-could mean trouble for us....
Robinson at full fitness is a HUGE one back for us though.id love to see her at fullback. I know she doesn't seem to ballplay but I think the women's game is still a little behind there with ballplayimg fullbacks. She'd get our sets off tremendously and score multiple length of the field tries, safe under the high ball and could linger around the ruck for lenaduzzi andhall offloads. Would be a gun....

Also, people forget broncos-wise we still finished with the minor premiership last year and it was meant to be the "changing of the guard" year. We had 1 off game and had a few out for the other game. I still think we will win it this year......

Active Now

• barker
  • MrMoore
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.