Women's RLWC 2021 Week 1 Discussion

Certainly looks that way.

I'm hoping this is just a rough patch for her and she'll bounce back and go out on a brighter note instead of being that person that went on one year too long.

Think she's lost a step and is being left behind by the younger halves these days. She'll still come good but it seems to take two or three games for her to get up to speed after a break in comps.

Australia go back-to-back.

Fuimaono with a nice cut out pass to Robinson and she gets her second.

Australia with their third try in a row.

Brigginshaw slices through and passes back inside to Bremner who now has a hat-trick.

I really hate the Kayo app just slowly gets out of sync and is no longer live the longer the video goes.

Jesus. This is a bloodbath.

Australia go back-to-back-to-back-to-back? 4th try in a row and Bremner steps off her right and runs through a gap to score her fourth try.

What a wonderful world cup this is said no one.

Australia in again.

Aiken with a floating cut out pass and Pelite gets a hat-trick on her debut.

How good would this feel if you are a Cook Islands supporter!

Dean from Cook Islands screaming in the face of the Aussie player after they force an error.

It's 68-0 love.

I've sat amongst the supporters of the Pacific Island nations and it doesn't really phase them.

They know they aren't going to match it with the best teams. They just love the fact that they're there and still celebrate any tries like they just won.

Australia in again.

Aiken puts Clydesdale through a gap and backs up to score her second.

I know the new bargaining agreement hasn’t been done yet, but can we just give Taz a life contract already?

She’s our most important player

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.