World Club Challenge - Wigan vs Brisbane

That was a weird way to finish the game.

Not sure why the Wigan player would do that... Perhaps trying to throw Parker off?

Parker nails the penalty.

Broncos win 14-12 in golden point.

Bennett can breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm gonna be laughing about that all day. So league in England being super professional. It's a penalty, he's offside and he charges it down to get sin binned and them stays on the field anyway. Haha

I cant be bothered wading through 11 pages of this thread... I am just in from the game.

On balance the best team won, however, without watching it back, the ref gives you guys an unbelievably dubious penalty in the last 2 minutes of extra time in front of our posts !?

What !!?

I feel robbed.

I will watch it tomorrow when I get up and come back to you.

Take your pick with the penalty. Head high or raked ball.

If this is any indication of what is to come... I am impressed. While the combinations of the spine need some molding, the overall toughness and go forward was inspiring. Short of a missed tackle by Hodges (not sure where Maranta was in defense on the play) the defense was terrific. Good signs indeed.

If this is any indication of what is to come... I am impressed. While the combinations of the spine need some molding, the overall toughness and go forward was inspiring. Short of a missed tackle by Hodges (not sure where Maranta was in defense on the play) the defense was terrific. Good signs indeed.
Vidot was on that side not Maranta

I cant be bothered wading through 11 pages of this thread... I am just in from the game.

On balance the best team won, however, without watching it back, the ref gives you guys an unbelievably dubious penalty in the last 2 minutes of extra time in front of our posts !?

What !!?

I feel robbed.

Dubious? Nah. Tomkins made contact with the head. He gave the ref no choice.

My first impression was that the penalty was really soft to be honest, especially given the circumstances.

Put it this way, if Parker didn't drop the ball, it wouldn't have been a penalty.

What !!?

I feel robbed.

When you watch it you will see that the red had no choice, head high and raked ball, what could he do?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.