World Cup 2014 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

What a game! Both teams came so close on so many occasions, it sea-sawed like a motherfucker.

Hulk was unplayable at times in that match, outstanding, but couldn't finish.

Hulk and Sanchez were best on field and they both missed their penalties. Poor chaps.

What a game though, it was seriously awesome viewing.

Hulk should still be at Porto... fucking oil barons and their pet teams. :mad2:

Almost lost interest in the World cup today. Only 2 teams left that I like... Brazil and Colombia.

Neymar goneskis with a fractured vertebrae!

No Neymar or Silva against Germany, it's going to be a tough game to win. I feel for Neymar, there goes any chance of being part of a great world cup win. I still think Brazil have a chance coming against Germany, but Germany would be favourites IMO.

What a great game it should be, shame about the missing players. I hate the two yellow cards automatic suspension rule.

Yeah, even though he's just 22, this is the only chance Neymar was ever going to have in his entire career to play a World Cup not just in Brazil, but South America. And now it's gone.

Watching the game live I didn't even think he was injured for real. The challenge didn't look that bad and given it was so late I figured he was just wasting time.

Looking forward to Argentina v Belgium. Hopefully Messi can rape them!

What a disappointing game! Germany demolish Brazil 7-1, which could've easily ended 8-0.

Brazil were in the game early but as soon as Germany scored 1, Brazil fell apart in spectacular fashion, it was 5-0 at 30, with 4 goals scored in 6 minutes.

Germany played brilliantly, just ruthless start to finish, I reckon they'll take this world cup.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.