Morning
10:00

Team Lists

P

Ponga01

QCup Player
Apr 27, 2019
84AE8A54 A62B 4DA5 8D51 D87064879CEA

Gotta give Khawaja or Smarsh (ideally both) the flick, they're liabilities. I'd rule one out with "injury" to bring in a better striker of the ball, and play MMarsh as well.

Yeah this side isn’t going anywhere. Once J.Richardson was out, Hazlewood should have been called up. Stoinis should have been replaced by M.Marsh for the tournament and Turner selected instead of S.Marsh, not because SMarsh doesn’t deserve to be there, but because he is a top order player and was never getting a spot in the top order with Finch, Warner, Smith and Khawaja there. The side lacks middle order fire power.

Hazlewood and James Pattinson are over there with Australia A now, get them in and I don't think there'd be anything between us, India and England.

1. Finch
2. Warner
3. Khawaja / S.Marsh
4. Smith
5. Maxwell
6. M.Marsh
7. Turner
8. Carey
9. Starc
10. Cummins
11. Hazlewood

That side has the firepower to match it with England, India and NZ. You have three genuine weapons in Hazlewood, Cummins and Starc and just need 20 overs out of Maxwell, M.Marsh, Smith and Finch.

Active Now

• Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bronx48
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • MrMoore
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Allo
  • leon.bott
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.