World Cup Telly Schedule

I will be in sydney all month for it so I am heading to the live site most nights.

I dont even care if england wins, i just wanna see awesome football every night, like euro 2008 which was one of my fave if not fave tournaments ever.

19th June 11.30pm vs Ghana will be a huge night I'd predict at the Pig

Nice, I've always wanted to see Nigeria play with players like Yakubu, John Obi Mikel and Joseph Yobo

Hatchy said:
Nice, I've always wanted to see Nigeria play with players like Yakubu, John Obi Mikel and Joseph Yobo

This-cool-story-brought-to-you-by-BRO-INCORPORATED-388x500.jpg

pennywisealfie said:
I dont even care if england wins, i just wanna see awesome football every night, like euro 2008 which was one of my fave if not fave tournaments ever.

I was in Vietnam for the AFC in 2007. Brilliant atmosphere, even if Australia sucked. I am hoping to get to Doha for the AFC next year, which will be EPIC.

That being said - I will be in SEAsia for this year's WC, so finding live games shouldn't be too difficult/ _woohoo_

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.