4. Kallis (SA)
5. Tendulkar (Ind)
6. Bravo (WI)
7. Sangakkara (SL) (wk)
8. Vettori (NZ)
9. Johnson (Aus)
10. Sharma (Ind)
11. Steyn (SA)

That team pwns, I wouldn't really change much except I would try to squeeze Watto in there...

gUt said:
Just because Test cricket > all. Beat this team

1. Sehwag (Ind)
2. Smith (SA) (c)
3. Ponting (Aus)
4. Kallis (SA)
5. Tendulkar (Ind)
6. Bravo (WI)
7. Sangakkara (SL) (wk)
8. Vettori (NZ)
9. Sharma (Ind)
10. Steyn (SA)
11. Bollinger (AUS)

It's okay. It's nothing without me though.

I just got my first 5 wicket haul, so I deserve to be subbed in for Johnno. I'm more express/accurate and fit than Johnno anyway. My only downside is that I can't bat as well as Dale. Number 11 for Dougie (that's me). icon_thumbs_u

I love to play it up to the crowd and entertain everyone with my antics. Every side needs a hardworking character like myself. I'm the next McGrath.

Muruli for Vettori maybe but I rate the Kiwi skipper.

gUt said:
Muruli for Vettori maybe but I rate the Kiwi skipper.

So do I, plus he doesn't peg the ball and then have the ICC change the rules to accomodate my cheating action.

Sehwag
Gambhir
Kallis
Jayawardena
Clarke
Sangakkara
Watson
Vetori
Johnson
Murali
Steyn

is Johnson really one of the top 3 fast bowlers at the moment? he's in pretty average form and is only averaging 28.70 overall.

Somehow he gets wickets off bad balls got me stuffed how tho

Yeah I'm not sure about Johnson either. Other than his performance against South Africa in South Africa early this year, and his spell against them at the WACA last year, he hasn't proven much to me to be honest.

But then there aren't a host of great fast bowlers that are jumping to mind. Sharma is developing well and Steyn has his moments, but really is a bit of a dearth of quality pace in world cricket right now.

1. Gambhir (Ind)
2. Smith (SA)
3. Sehwag (Ind)
4. Kallis (SA)
5. Sangakkara (SL) (wk)
6. Chanderpaul (WI)
7. Watson (Aus)
8. Vettori (NZ)
9. Johnson (Aus)
10. Steyn (SA)
11. Muralidaran (SL)

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.