Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
And why is it Paul Gallen?

--> Led his state to four (soon to be five) series defeats
--> "Earned" his sole Origin award when he was on Peptides
--> Got schooled by a winger in a brawl
--> Has rendered the NSW attack "St George" bad

At least captain Kurt won his consolation medal fair and square.

Feel free to add more.

--> He's just an all-round, general shitcunt.

Responsible for the 'no punching rule' that has effectively turned this game into handbags at 10 paces after his coward shot on Myles.

Responsible for the 'no punching rule' that has effectively turned this game into handbags at 10 paces after his coward shot on Myles.

The QLD fans got it banned. The soft sob's whinged about it so much it got the weak as water Smith to fall to their demands. All after the QLD story began with Artie bashing Cronin in the head for no reason and choppy smashing Grothe for no reason and after Myles had gotten away with murder for years.

Benny Elias is completely right, the biggest ever whingers.

Last edited:
The QLD fans got it banned. The soft sob's whinged about it so much it got the weak as water Smith to fall to their demands. All after the QLD story began with Artie bashing Cronin in the head for no reason and choppy smashing Grothe for no reason and after Myles had gotten away with murder for years.

Benny Elias is completely right, the biggest ever whingers.

Ever read the Daily Telegraph during Origin?

Exactly right b4l.

All that whinging from south of the border when Jennings was binned was absolutely disgusting. Not surprising mind you, they'd bag out a players mum before they'd ever admit they were wrong. But here's Michael 'NSW Cup' Jennings running in and cold cocking a legend like Brent Tate with the biggest king hit we've seen on a Rugby League field. Of course the Blues whinged up a treat, that's what they do and of course that clown Ashley Klein took the bait and let Gallen stay on the field when he did something that would have got him binned in any decade of Rugby League. The wowsers all saw it and of course it had to go, all because of the pressure from down south.

Gal has taken the emotion out of the sport and allowed germs like Reynolds and Ennis to prosper. It's disgusting and nobody likes it.

Played 80 minutes full of gear...
Culturally is where he has done the damage ....he's a nsw cancer along with his loser mate 'birdie', Robbie and bozzo in the background getting his token manly player for 5 mins
looks like it all caught up with him in game 1 ...Looked old and tired
Gus is right, no one has the stones to move him on

The two heads complain about Gallen more than Gallen complains himself.

And why is it Paul Gallen?

--> Led his state to four (soon to be five) series defeats
--> "Earned" his sole Origin award when he was on Peptides
--> Got schooled by a winger in a brawl
--> Has rendered the NSW attack "St George" bad

At least captain Kurt won his consolation medal fair and square.

Feel free to add more.

--> He's just an all-round, general shitcunt.

No fair you guys....you've left me nothing to say. :sad:

Paul Gallen is the only bloke that can whinge hard enough to convince NSWtards that someone can strike his fist with their head.

It has to be the self confessed drug cheat. He shouldn't be allowed to play really when he admitted being on performance enhancing drugs. Can u imagine what the southern press would do if the King came out and admitted he did something like that?

Paul Gallen vs Nate Myles Fight - State Of Origin Game1 2013 - YouTube

This is his MO. It's there for all to see. Blindside swinging arm in the tackle then launches a full assault on Myles who had his hands by his side and Gallens
excuse was he was sick of Myles series after series of twisting legs in tackles and that Myles was going to hit him.

Starting fights with swinging arms then getting in first as soon as a bloke looks at him is his go, coward punching thug, frustrated that NSW don't have the skill to go with this current QLD side.

His career deserves to end with only 1 win (stained with drugs use) at Origin level and no Premierships. Hopefully a GF loss to us.

Last edited:
His career deserves to end with only 1 win (stained with drugs use) at Origin level and no Premierships. Hopefully a GF loss to us.

So much yes. The only thing that would make a GF win sweeter would be seeing a dejected Gallen knowing it will forever elude him.

Make no mistake though, if the Sharks make it to the final dance, they'll be a tough match up for us.

In fact, all three of the other contenders (Sharks, Cowboys, Storm) look hard to beat. I'm confident we'll find form after Origin concludes but on current performances, I wouldn't favour us against any of them.

If NSW had known drug cheats in their squad in 2014 why hasn't their "victory" been set aside?

On topic, I think the worst aspect of Gallen has been his poor sportsmanship. I can't remember which year but he's refused to make the captains speech after losing at least once and is just a petulant whiny little bitch. I think the bullshark testosterone injections gave him funny balls, it's the only way to explain his lack of ticker.

Last edited:
I don't know what's funnier. Watching Gallens drug fueled career turn into no accolades, or Bman trying so hard to rile people up that he has to pretend that Gallen is actually worthy of compliments of defending.

He's a thug. If he wasn't a footy player, he'd be in and out of jail.

It made me cringe inside when they were interviewing the kids for the Junior Origin during the last game and Junior NSW Girl said her favourite player was Paul Gallen. He's influencing another generation :(

No way on earth would the southern press praise up a self confessed drug cheat from Queensland like they do over Gallen. The bloke is a cockwomble, its that simple.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.