Worst XI to play for your club.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Quite simple in the time you have supported whomever you like like the worst 11 as a side that donned the jersey. Don't pick kids who got 1 game here or there I want guys you just hated (Kuyt & Ningers) and guys you thought just plain sucked.

FC Barcelona Dud XI
GK - Roberto Bonano, was supposed to be the goalkeeping saviour bringing a tonne of experience he played a handful of awful appearances then thankfully left.
LB - Emmanuel Petit, feel sorry for him a bit because I was a big fan of his at Arsenal but he was crap for Barca which largely came down to him being played in the back line because they have Xavi and Guardiola in the middle.
CB - Oleguer, hopeless was too slow and read the game horribly it is a disgrace he was a starter in a CL Final winning side.
CB - Patrick Andersson, Swede who came with a very good reputation and all he did was leave holes and make Frank De Boer work twice as hard.
RB - Michael Reizinger, Another guy I just couldn't understand the fuss over, he would go too far forward and couldn't get back and other times he just didn't seem to have the co-ordination to play for Barca.
LM - Blkfdvjfldkj Zenden, I don't care how he spells his name he sucked. His crosses always went either along the ground or into the opposite stand and he wasn't fast either to make up for his crossing.
CM - Gaizka Mendieta, one of the great disappointments was this guy going to Lazio because it sapped this genius of all his quality, by the time he came to Barca he was a dud.
CM - Juan Roman Riquelme, I love watching him play and I hate that he just didn't fit in when he first came to Europe, he would have dominated and won World Player Awards had he adapted. Very sad.
RM - Aleksander Hleb, like Petit I do like the guy but it just didn't work. It is a bit of a mystery to me because he loved the free lowing passing of Arsenal but just couldn't adapt and missed so many sitters.
CF - Samuel Eto'o, PWA will shoot me but I hated the guy. He was a tool who wasted chances and spoke rubbish constantly. Was very happy when he left because the club didn't need his negativity anymore. Sorry PWA!
CF - Alfonso, came for big money and a reputation for lots of goals. He sucked and missed tonnes of chances and thankfully he didn't last too long.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!! Samuel Eto'o, the guy who won scoring titles, scored a goal in 2 seperate Champions League finals is the worst Striker to ever play for Barca? HELL NO!!!! In fact theres only 2 strikers I can think of that were better and thats of course Romario & Stoichkov. Surely Zlatan or even Patrick Kluivert was worse than Eto'o.

Then you have left out Gudjohnsen who was retarded for us. even worse than Mendieta who was pretty bad.

besides that, nice list, but it def needs a bit more of Fabio Rochemback.

Tell you what Gymp, you're spot on with Zenden. He's one of those '100% effort, 0% skill' type players.

Ohhh man, my shit team is totally gonna out-shit anyone else's shit team, this will be the one time in the football sub-forum that I am superior [icon_evillaugh

------------------------------Kelvin Davis

Nyron Nosworthy----Phil Babb-----Gary Breen------Clive Clarke

Michael Proctor---Tommy Miller----Jeff Whitley---Andy Welsh

-----------------------Jon Stead---Kevin Kyle

Ok, now I'm just depressed. [icon_lol1.

wasnt phil babb decent?

pennywisealfie said:
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!! Samuel Eto'o, the guy who won scoring titles, scored a goal in 2 seperate Champions League finals is the worst Striker to ever play for Barca? HELL NO!!!! In fact theres only 2 strikers I can think of that were better and thats of course Romario & Stoichkov. Surely Zlatan or even Patrick Kluivert was worse than Eto'o.

Then you have left out Gudjohnsen who was retarded for us. even worse than Mendieta who was pretty bad.

besides that, nice list, but it def needs a bit more of Fabio Rochemback.

[icon_lol1. That is why I added hate in the criteria, while Gudjohnsen was definitely worse I just couldn't stomach Eto'o despite the goals he brought in.

pennywisealfie said:
wasnt phil babb decent?

Not with us he wasn't

Bannermania said:
He was fecking shite for Chelsea as well.

Actually until Abramovich came along and bought a shitload of new strikers, Gudjohnsen was pretty awesome for Chelsea along with JFH...

Scotty said:
pennywisealfie said:
wasnt phil babb decent?

Not with us he wasn't

Bannermania said:
He was fecking shite for Chelsea as well.

Actually until Abramovich came along and bought a shitload of new strikers, Gudjohnsen was pretty awesome for Chelsea along with JFH...

Yeah, fair enough.. he got a hell of a lot more playing time with Chelsea than with Barca, so yeah you're right.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.