Wouldn't expect any less.

It is pretty poor to see fans yelling racial abuse to players. We just need to get it out of the game. Use the wanker chant.. It is more fun anyway.

Rightio. So no QLD Supporter has ever yelled racial abuse at a NSW player?

They probably have, but the abuse was from the group the Blatchy's Blues & it's the same 'group' that one member was using twitter to racially abuse Thaiday.

Seems like some of them are bogans wearing wigs.

Exactly, we have some numb nuts from Blatchy's Blues abusing Thaiday on twitter and then at the game we have more racial abuse from the group. That's what makes this newsworthy.

Racial abuse should be reported to security and they should be ejected, doesn't matter team they support.

Seems like Blatchy needs to be a bit more selective.

I think it's mainly to get a ticket.

couldnt they have just bought a box of cereal and redeemed the 5 free tickets? they give away nsw hosted origin tickets like lollies.

Somehow I think it's a bit hard when you have over 14,000 people wanting to be part of a supporters group.

That's the point. It's been marketed as a group. It's not. It's a ticket sales gimmick. Very dangerous to put your own name to it when you have no idea who's involved.

You trying to say people don't actually want to be in one group wearing wigs and they're all just brainwashed? What are you talking about?

No, I'm saying if you're going to market a ticket option which is basically get a ticket and a free wig, given you have no idea what kind of fcuk knuckle will buy the ticket, I wouldn't put my name to it.

Because what Dan Blatch is realising now is that he is tarred with the actions of the idiots who take up the option.

If I was him I'd take my name off it.

Impossible to keep watch over 15000-20000 people at one time.

Once upon a time though he DID know who was in his group as it was rather small. But yeah, he should probably just change the name of it. Something other than his own name.

He knew who they were because they were his friends.

He won't change the name, as he wants the glory of when they broke the Guinness World Record for the most number of people wearing a wig in one place etc.

Ricky at it again saying the refs will buckle to pressure from the Qld crowd.

This guy has no shame, he will do anything to try and get an advantage. As far as I am concerned he and NSW have gone as close to bringing the game into disrepute as you can this series.

He tries to pass it off as the theatre of origin bla bla bla and NSWankers are all saying what a great job he's doing advertising the game etc but he is just a cheat trying to influence the game officials.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...wd-in-origin-iii/story-e6frepbx-1226406354972

Not quite, wasn't it NSW who bitched for years about eligibility rules then actively recruited a kiwi and started a whole new issue for origin eligibility.

If you stand on a principle then turn around and do that, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

And just for interests sake can you provide a link to a comment Mal made along those lines because I don't remember him saying anything like that.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.