Wrestlemania XXVI

Hitman

Hitman

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone else thinking of picking up this PPV?

Depending on the card, may give Foxtel a call. I don't know too much on what's happening at WWE ATM but if Brett Hart is wrestling Vince, I'm in baby!!!

Feel free guys to update confirmed match to help me out, it'll be much appreciated. icon_thumbs_u

Its gonna be Cena Vs Batista with Hart in cena's corner and Vince in Batista's - well thats what i see anyway.

Should be good to see Edge Vs Jericho

EDGE!!!!!!!!!

jericho is awesome! but come on EDGE

shaping up to be a pretty shit wm from the look of things. why is shitista/cena the main event when edge won the royal rumble?

Cena is to the WWE what the Rabbitohs are to the NRL..

Only in it because 12yr olds like the fluffy thing.

Results for Wrestlemaina 26 are..............

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Big Show & The Miz (c) vs. John Morrison & R-Truth
Winner: Big Show and Miz

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase
Winner: Randy Orton

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Jack Swagger

Sheamus vs. Triple H
Winner: Triple H

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Rey Mysterio

No Holds Barred Match
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon
Winner: Bret Hart _woohoo_

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge
Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE Championship Match
Batista (c) vs. John Cena
Winner: John Cena

and the big one

Streak vs. Career
No Disqualification or Count Out
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

the winner is.................................

Winner and 18-0, streak intact: The Undertaker

[icon_evillaugh Bye bye HBK

The Undertaker.
rockon.gif

Was it a good match Hitman? You know I love the Undertaker so if it was I'll check it out on DVD when it hits the shops

pretty crappy wm. even money in the bank sucked.

Meat77 said:
Was it a good match Hitman? You know I love the Undertaker so if it was I'll check it out on DVD when it hits the shops

Same. I considered ordering it but there wasn't enough on the card to make me give my credit card details... Not really any surprises.

Is Michael's definitely retiring or is this another one of those bullshit angles where he'll be given a convenient path back into Raw?

Steve said:
Meat77 said:

Same. I considered ordering it but there wasn't enough on the card to make me give my credit card details... Not really any surprises.

Is Michael's definitely retiring or is this another one of those bullshit angles where he'll be given a convenient path back into Raw?

I didn't pick up the PPV gents. Saw the card and even with Bret Hart on it, I couldn't see dollar for value. I just did some quick search reviews and from what they say, it's not a bad match. Will let you know once I've downloaded it. [icon_shady Hi Browny.

Will HBK come back!? Who knows. My guess would be, he'll come back every now & then as a guess. If ratings go down, Vince will do what he always does and re-form DX one last time for the 50th time. [icon_lol1.

I wish we had spoiler tags on this site!!!

I wanna post something about Smackdown but we dont get it here till friday!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.