CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Where's the pitch... green as fuuuuck

blinking trailer park boys GIF

It isn't misbehaving too much though surprisingly.

Ooh slick by Warner that. These two motor between wickets.

Uh oh, Labs might have broken a thumb here.

This pitch is doing some weird things now.

Yadav has been a big pressure release coming on.

That was always going to be umpires call at best.

India winning the toss and sending us in, that for mine was a big call for a team like India who are usually more dominant with bat than they are with ball

This looks like trouble on first glance

Nah never mind looks high and going down

For some reason I thought it was waay fuller

India getting desperate and so they should be

Warner was terrific for that 43. Has got us into a good position considering the early wicket. Need Labs, Smudge, Travis, Greeny and Carey to just knuckle down.

If Labs and Smith can get Aus to say 250, Head and Green can have some fun. I get the sense 300 will be a good score on this pitch.

If Labs and Smith can get Aus to say 250, Head and Green can have some fun. I get the sense 300 will be a good score on this pitch.
That’s a very tough ask to go 175 partnership on this pitch. Would be surprised if we do. Let’s just make it to lunch first.

And now we can focus on the 175 partnership.

At lunch I think we won that session only just though. We would be well ahead had Warner not fell.

Need to make them bowl all day, doesn't really matter if we are 250 at stumps or 300.

I don't rate this attack at all, they've fluffed the toss and I reckon they've fluffed the decision not to select Ashwin

Disagree with Neser not being picked. I don't think Boland is suited to English conditions. Some of the nuts Neser bowled in County were pure.

The entire cricket following population of Australia when Ashwin wasn’t picked..
I’d play him against Australia if the game was played on glass..
C4D9B135 0304 43F3 975A 0A817AC86E8A

The entire cricket following population of Australia when Ashwin wasn’t picked..
I’d play him against Australia if the game was played on glass..
View attachment 22516
Not really. You don't need 2 spinners in England, and Jadeja is just too good to leave out. Ashwin outside of India is not the same bowler.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.