WWE

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
I thought I'd start this topic again since the last ones gone.

I missed the latest pay per view. Anyone want to update me on the results

*cena was slammed down everyones throats
*batista won for the millionth match straight
*undertaker much the same
*rey did a touching tribute to eddy guerrero
*Triple H spat some water
*Santino Marella continued to be underutilized
*HBK looked like a homo
*Jerry Lawler screamed when a firework went off
*JR said "look at the carnage, good god almighty king!"
*Michael Cole continued to call the company "dubaly dubaly e"
*The crowd did a wooooo call whenever anyone did one of those chops
*they showed some random rapper and some members of the local sports team in the crowd

HBK/Jericho is the fued of the decade. Easily. They wil have a ladder match at No Mercy.

Sanitno is greatness.

R-Truth (TNA's Ron Killings) has debuted and is awesome.

Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal)/Rey Mysterio have formed a tag team and are doing awesome shit.

Jericho's World Champ.

TNA is garbage atm

Ring Of Honor is where its at.

jerichos world champ????????????? wtf! thats awesome! i might watch raw this arvo

Smackdown has become very monotonous ATM.

The Undertaker v's Vicky is getting really boring.

undertaker period, was boring 8 years ago lol.

However, Smackdown has a tremendous undercard. Ron "RTruth" Killings, (The)Brian Kendrick, Shelton Benjamin, The Colon Brothers (Eddie/Primo & Charlie/Carlito), Jeff Hardy, MVP, Kenny Dykstra (cutting great promos atm). Raw does aswell - Santino, D'Lo Brown, Simply Priceless, Cryme Time, Kofi Kingston, Charlie Haas. ECW is proving entertaining as the Indy-Supercard, with the likes of Evan Bourne, Miz, Morrison & Matt Hardy. The main event sucks, all though Jericho and Punk put on a decent cage match, Orton is returning and Michaels has been freshening up his character with his fued with Jericho. Smackdown is meh, I cant stand Edge, Hunter or Taker. WWE is delivering at the moment, however, and all they need is one or two stroylines, coupled with the culmination to the Jericho/Michaels fued, and they will surpass Attitude in my opinion, which had two great years (1998 & 2000), the rest of which was monotonous, overbooked and gimmick filled garbage.

I wouldn't know what wrestlers are on what show anymore. I might catch about 5minutes of it each week but thats about the extent that I go now.

I can't believe you analyse this stuff..

I admit, I'm a massive mark/geek when it comes to pro wrestling, but in saying that, people who are interested in something always analyse it. I know people who analyse Transformers comic books, Major League Baseball and Stanley Kubrick films. They are all forms of entertainemnt which people get into and analyse down to every detail.

Its really not that hard to believe. And pro wrestling is so multifacitedm beyond the naked eye of a casual fan.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.