OFFICIAL Xavier Coates injured

S

Spoon

QCup Player
May 24, 2015
I just saw it being reported on twitter he has done his knee at training
-----------------------

Winger Xavier Coates will miss Saturday night’s clash in Canberra after injuring his ankle at training today.

Coates will undergo a scan at the Clive Berghofer Centre Qscan facility to determine the extent of the injury, but early indications are that it is not serious.

A replacement for Coates in the team to play the Raiders will be named closer to match time.

Last edited by a moderator:
That $20 million Berghofer facility is certainly giving us the edge.

Add another $10 million to that figure.

Also don’t forget they asked fans for donations to help build it because Paul White couldn’t get the funding for it.

Just as well they have a Q Scan facility next to it. It’ll be worth it’s weight in gold.

Fucking hell, this could ruin the poor dudes career.

Has any team been fucked over by injuries at training as much as us? Put this in the to review folder for 2021

Has any team been fucked over by injuries at training as much as us? Put this in the to review folder for 2021
Or possibly in the "to review right now" folder. If I was in charge and half my players were getting broken during training I'd want to know why. Injuries certainly aren't an excuse for just how pathetic this team has been but they've played a significant enough role that I'd want it sorted quick smart.

Did someone drop a mirror while walking under a ladder to avoid a fucking black cat?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.