You better be jacked up, cause I'm jacked up.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I fucking love state of origin. More than anything in rugby league it is my favourite time of year.

This thread is devoted to great origin moments and memories.

To get the ball rolling, this is a video from the 2006 (I believe) u19 state of origin game. The video title 'Jarryd Hayne fight' is misleading as it should be 'Jarryd Hayne on the ground getting bashed by 3 Queenslanders (about 24 seconds in).

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get lost in all those videos for SOO :) I think on the night I will watch some grubby NSW videos to get in the mood just before the game.

Gotta love this one ... about as rehearsed as it gets ! Brad Fittler tapping Jason Smith on the shoulder and issuing some instructions on the run to him at 0:19 ...

Last edited by a moderator:
is that dave taylor in number 8 in the first video?

I love the commentary in that one Bull Shark just posted. 'This is one of the best'.

Imagine if Rabs and the like said some of that stuff today, you'd have a bunch of wankstains complaining to ACMA and all sorts of crap.

that 1 hitup was better than any hitup hes ever done in first grade state of origin lol.

Kerion Lander current Jets' captain is the guy giving it to Hayne.

Yeah, that's Dave Taylor. Incidentally, that's the same number he should be wearing in the NRL now too.

I love the commentary in that one Bull Shark just posted. 'This is one of the best'.

Imagine if Rabs and the like said some of that stuff today, you'd have a bunch of wankstains complaining to ACMA and all sorts of crap.
Nothing better than an origin fight. These days if one breaks out the commentary has to go PC and say it's a bad look. Meh, I don't think it turns anyone off the game, I reckon everyone loves when an origin fight breaks out.

Nothing better than an origin fight. These days if one breaks out the commentary has to go PC and say it's a bad look. Meh, I don't think it turns anyone off the game, I reckon everyone loves when an origin fight breaks out.

Spot on!

I know people harp on about the players setting an example for kids out there on the field, but you've gotta admit, footy fights are pretty damn exciting, even though they're almost always shit and no one ever seems to land a punch. :laugh:

How about some comments from NSW supporters to get you boys riled up?

Spot on!

I know people harp on about the players setting an example for kids out there on the field, but you've gotta admit, footy fights are pretty damn exciting, even though they're almost always **** and no one ever seems to land a punch. :laugh:
100 yeses. I hope there's a fight in game 1 :biggrin:

I've seriously never seen anyone I know not enjoy an origin fight, girls, boys, oldies, casual footy fans and fanatics, everyone loves an origin fight.

What's this about being jacked off?

The only thing I need to pump me up is seeing someone in a blue jersey when we watch it at the pub, the us vs them mentality switches on involuntarily.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • MrMoore
  • Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • Brocko
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.