Young broncs in feeder clubs

That's fucking bullshit players are getting tested when the season is over.
Ben barba is a recent high profile post season drug test (few days after GF). It is done.

My doctors, physios, neurosurgeon, occupational therapist, etc when I screwed my back in a car accident 9 years ago. Took me 8 years to actually believe them.

It tightens up all your tissue which ain’t good when your constantly experiencing muscle spasm.
I find that quite astounding as THC and canabis oil is world renowned for relieving muscle spams.
You can read up on it here.
In a 2012 study, researchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine discovered that patients that consumed cannabis experienced a one-third decrease in spasticity, compared with participants given a placebo. If you google it there is quite a few reports of trials that suggest the opposite from what your support people are saying.

Anyone know much about this Sam Walker kid who has suddenly exploded in the media down here in Sydney about being "Cronk's replacement" at the Roosters?

He is about to turn 17 and is currently on a scholarship with us from what I believe...

Anyone know much about this Sam Walker kid who has suddenly exploded in the media down here in Sydney about being "Cronk's replacement" at the Roosters?

He is about to turn 17 and is currently on a scholarship with us from what I believe...

if he is still 16, then he won't be Cronks replacement ... maybe Cronks replacement's replacement

Ben Walker's son, boards at IGS in grade 12. Sam played MM this year for the Jets and as I have said for 12 months is just an instinctive player. He could play ISC this year if he was allowed.

Nine tries in six games for Jets in MM. Great backyard skills and guys just can't get hold of him. Loved watching him play this year. Real highlight of the MM season.

This was against Reddy where he just killed them with three tries.

Round one against Blackhawks

Ben Walker's son, boards at IGS in grade 12. Sam played MM this year for the Jets and as I have said for 12 months is just an instinctive player. He could play ISC this year if he was allowed.

Nine tries in six games for Jets in MM. Great backyard skills and guys just can't get hold of him. Loved watching him play this year. Real highlight of the MM season.

Do you see a future for him at the Broncos?

I find that quite astounding as THC and canabis oil is world renowned for relieving muscle spams.
You can read up on it here.
In a 2012 study, researchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine discovered that patients that consumed cannabis experienced a one-third decrease in spasticity, compared with participants given a placebo. If you google it there is quite a few reports of trials that suggest the opposite from what your support people are saying.

The benefits from this plant is phenomenal, it's fucking joke it isn't readily available.

Looks like a mixture of Ponga and DCE from those highlights, but there's a lot of kids who look that good at that level.

Exciting prospect though.

Doubtful I’d say.
What's your opinion on the fullback situation at Souths?

Is Tesi Niu too raw at the moment to be fullback or does it just suit the team to slot him in at centre?

I wouldn't mind watching Boyd play with his own age, he'd surely be running the show and be a step above colts?..... Was it his ability to stay healthy and his defence the reason for dropping down to colts?

When Souths play Burleigh on the coast, do the colts play before the men?

(moved from Half a Report, thought it was in this thread and not the other)

What's your opinion on the fullback situation at Souths?

Is Tesi Niu too raw at the moment to be fullback or does it just suit the team to slot him in at centre?

I wouldn't mind watching Boyd play with his own age, he'd surely be running the show and be a step above colts?..... Was it his ability to stay healthy and his defence the reason for dropping down to colts?

When Souths play Burleigh on the coast, do the colts play before the men?

(moved from Half a Report, thought it was in this thread and not the other)

Boyd is suffering at the moment at playing for a team that is playing badly really badly as a young half that's not great for learning your craft.

He's way down on confidence and his play has suffered. He didn't do anything great last week in Colts against Ipswich. He was kicking stones. People naming him in NRL teams are honestly off their head.

Yep Colts will play at lunch time before ISC.

Souths have much bigger problems than fullback, Port has been one of their best, they need something from their forwards and badly.

Last edited:
Yes, just read that. Hope it's true:

Walker's on
The Broncos are intent on re-signing Ipswich high school talent Sam Walker but the Titans are launching a poaching raid to bring him an hour south. Walker, son of former Bronco Ben, is as good as everyone says he is. He has talent, maturity and an excellent family to keep him level headed.

The Broncos hit the track on Tuesday.

The Broncos hit the track on Tuesday.Image: AAP

An athletic half or fullback, Walker has been labelled a future NRL star since he was 12 years old Now in his final year of high school, clubs have formed a queue, led by the Titans and Roosters, who want him to replace Cooper Cronk. The Broncos have had him in camps since he was 12 but he’s off contract at the end of the year and with 18-year-old Tom Dearden and 19-year-old Cory Paix ahead of him there may not be a pathway. Still, Brisbane believe they can fit him into their team in the next 18 months at fullback and considering all the time and effort they’ve put into him, will want to see a dividend.

Yes, just read that. Hope it's true:

Walker's on
The Broncos are intent on re-signing Ipswich high school talent Sam Walker but the Titans are launching a poaching raid to bring him an hour south. Walker, son of former Bronco Ben, is as good as everyone says he is. He has talent, maturity and an excellent family to keep him level headed.

The Broncos hit the track on Tuesday.

The Broncos hit the track on Tuesday.Image: AAP

An athletic half or fullback, Walker has been labelled a future NRL star since he was 12 years old Now in his final year of high school, clubs have formed a queue, led by the Titans and Roosters, who want him to replace Cooper Cronk. The Broncos have had him in camps since he was 12 but he’s off contract at the end of the year and with 18-year-old Tom Dearden and 19-year-old Cory Paix ahead of him there may not be a pathway. Still, Brisbane believe they can fit him into their team in the next 18 months at fullback and considering all the time and effort they’ve put into him, will want to see a dividend.
At fullback, that's interesting. What happens to Biyd and Isaako? What about Walsh, not rated as high as a fullback?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • Cavalo
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Tmac
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.