Your 2016 top 4

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Ok guys I thought it would be interesting before the season starts officially to hear your top 4 predictions...

Mine are...

1.Brisbane
2.Manly
3.Sharks
4.Cowboys

I know I know. .Left off Centre. Let's see yours ☺

1. Brisbane
2. Cowboys
3. Sharks
4. Warriors

My top 4 stays the same as before but with one positional change. I think the Sharks are going to be one of the big ones to watch this year. They're now the only other club apart from the fucking Titans and Warriors that has never won a premiership. Something has got to give with them. Where is the hunger? Time to show it, while the going is good squad wise.

1. Brisbane
2. Cowboys
3. Sharks
4. Warriors

My top 4 stays the same as before but with one positional change. I think the Sharks are going to be one of the big ones to watch this year. They're now the only other club apart from the ****ing Titans and Warriors that has never won a premiership. Something has got to give with them. Where is the hunger? Time to show it, while the going is good squad wise.

I have the same with Warriors @ 3 & Sharks @ 4.

Broncos
Cowboys
Storm

Whoever

Cowboys
Broncos
Storm
Warriors (assuming no injuries)

Roosters and Rabbits to be best of the rest. But I can see the top four skipping NSW entirely this year.

I can feel it in my waters...................the Cowboys are going to run out of luck this year and will slip out of the top 4, they used it all up with their comebacks last year. They are also just one injury to Thurston away from not making the 8. Should be entertaining seeing Paul Green rage after the loses.

Broncos
Roosters
Manly
Storm

Broncos
Cowboys
Sharks
Warriors(baring no injuries and the spine click)

I can feel it in my waters...................the Cowboys are going to run out of luck this year and will slip out of the top 4, they used it all up with their comebacks last year. They are also just one injury to Thurston away from not making the 8. Should be entertaining seeing Paul Green rage after the loses.

Broncos
Roosters
Manly
Storm

I think you're very bold, but you're correct when you say all it takes is the loss of JT (and any long term injury now, you would have to think JT would give retirement serious consideration. He has the premiership. His list is ticked.) and the Cows will plummet down a very condensed ladder from 6th onwards.

However, with Coote now likely to leave, JTs retirement not far away regardless and the salary cap squeeze tightening around the Premiership Cowboys, the whole squad knows this year is pretty much their last ride as a playing group. I don't think they will have a Premiership hangover this year. The hunger will be there.

I think you're very bold, but you're correct when you say all it takes is the loss of JT (and any long term injury now, you would have to think JT would give retirement serious consideration. He has the premiership. His list is ticked.) and the Cows will plummet down a very condensed ladder from 6th onwards.

However, with Coote now likely to leave, JTs retirement not far away regardless and the salary cap squeeze tightening around the Premiership Cowboys, the whole squad knows this year is pretty much their last ride as a playing group. I don't think they will have a Premiership hangover this year. The hunger will be there.

My comment was somewhat tongue in cheek but the reality is without Thurston the Cowboys are in trouble.His kicking, passing and vision makes their outside backs look a lot better than they really are. They score a lot from Thurston kicks. Morgan is a great runner but he is no play maker.

Granville is their other strike player but we showed how to handle him last year and stunted his attack with a heap of defensive work.

Active Now

• Dash
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Tim K
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.